Ch3 attachment

(An- I have another story. Comment if you want me to post it. Straight couple. I made up characters.)

Keith

I swing around and stab the bot in the back.
I'm back on my feet. Somewhat. I still have little Liu I have to take care of.
After training alone I go shower and go get Liu from Pidge. She agreed to watch Liu for me.
As soon as I step out into the hall there was yelling.
I hurry over to the bridge to see Liu crawling quickly all over the place. Hunk Pidge and Lance chasing the child around. Liu would throw things at them.
"Liu!" I Call. He coos and crawled to me.
I bend down and pick him up.
"Hi baby." He taps my face and clutches a fist full of my hair.
Pidge and Hunk clasp on the floor.
"Have you never chased a baby around?"
Lance asked the two Paladins who were panting on the floor.
"No!" The groan in unison.

"I'm the younger sibling." Pidge said.

"I didn't need to chase my sister around." Hunk huffed our in exhaustion.
"The smol bean is difficult and stubborn. Like his mom."
Lance teased.

"You hear that Liu. Your stubborn like me."
I tell the baby in me arms and readjust him on my side.
We look at each other.
"Blep." I stick the tip of my tongue.

"Blep." Liu copies me. We giggle.

"Silly cub." I tickled him causing him to laugh out loud and squirm. I stop and he grabbed my shirt. I lift my hand up and he pushed against my hand.
"No."
I pull away for a moment and bring my hand back. He pushed my hand again.
"Nooo."
He turned to me and pouts sticking his bottom lip out.
"No."

"Ok baby. No more tickles."
I say.
"I think someone needs a nap."
Lance said.
"That's a good idea."
I take Liu to my room. I feed him which his full tummy put him to sleep. He was in a little onesie. He shifted on top of me nuzzling into my chest. Liu's tiny tail was tucked up and his ears were down. I pat and rub his back. I started falling asleep but a gentle knock woke me up.
"Come on in."
I sat up more. Allura came in along with her was Shiro. They gave me a plate of food goo and water.
"The storm is starting to clear up."
Allura said.

"Oh. Ok, I guess."
The blade will come and take Liu away soon. I don't want him to go. My baby.

"Keith. We have a mission, we need you as a paladin. You're becoming attached to It. It has to go."
Allura said.

"Mhe mhe mah mah. Ma. Ma. Ma ma. Mama."
Liu spoke out and reached up to My face. I lift my hand and he grabs my finger. Three days and I'm already attached to this kid.
"Shhh I'm here."
I rub Liu's back getting him back to sleep.
"Do I have to?" I look to the princess and Shiro.

They look at each other.
"I'm sorry Keith. But we need to stay focus on the war. Kolivan picked someone out to be his mother."
Shiro places his hand on my shoulder.
It's not fair. Being passed around from parent to parent. It's annoying.

"And if he doesn't like the person?"
I asked.
"They will try another omega." Shiro said. They wait for my response but none comes. They leave me with Liu.
I kiss his fluffy head.
"It's going to be okay."