Ch 7 neglect

Keith
So much time. I want my baby.

The door slides open. I look up. Lotor had Liu in his arms. Lotor was pitching the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed. I cough getting up. I quickly move but stop in front of them.
"Please?" I say he opens one eye looking at me. He nods. I take Liu from him. He was in a black onesie. He smells clean. I nuzzle Liu holding him tightly against my body. I feel my body rock. My head throbs and my body burns. Everything is fuzzy. I can't breath. I turn looking to Lotor. I see two of everything.
"P- "RIIIINNGGGG!

My ears hurt! So much pain. I cover one of my ears. It hurts. "Shhh." I say. I put Liu down and cover my ears. I'm so weak. So. Hard to breath-
My world goes black.

Third

Keith faints. Lotor rush's to grab his upper body before he hits the floor. He places a hand on Keith's forehead only to pull away. Liu crawls over pulling himself onto his mother's chest. Lotor scoops them up and carries them out. Keith's breathing was short, each gasp was raspy and dry. Lotor carries him to a room and places Keith in the bed to remove liu from Keith's chest and took him to the bathroom. Liu whines and crawls to the edge and turns to slide off the bed. Liu gets to his little feet and walks over to the bathroom while Lotor puts Keith in a warm bath.

Liu grabs the edge of the tub and tries to look over. He looks to Lotor and taps him. Lotor glances down to the child who is struggling to look over the side. Lotor gets up and heads to the room grabbing two thick books and comes back setting them on the ground to place the kit on top of the books. Liu watches the prince clean his mother just like when he took a bath. Liu spits out babble while Lotor cleans Keith up. Keith's grimy oily skin was paler and smooth to the touch. So much dirt came out of his hair, the course hair he had was now silky and soft. Lotor drains the tub and lifts Keith out and dried him off, placing him in fresh clean clothes. Shorts and an oversized shirt before placing him on the bed and lifts the Kit up on to the mattress. Liu purrs curling up by Keith's head.

Keith forces his eyes to open. Barely getting them open he takes a glance at Lotor before passing out again. Lotor leaves the mother and kit in silence.

Mean while in the castle of Lions.
The Blades and the Paladins where trying to track down Keith and the kit. So far no successions.

Time skip

Keith lets out a groan opening his eyes. A glass of water sat on the nightstand a long with a plate of food. Slowly he pushes himself up onto his side rolling onto his stomach. He felt weak and gross.
The sound of sucking makes his head turn. Lotor sat on the edge of the bed bottle feeding Liu. Keith flips to his side and grabs the cup of water weakly. With all his strength he lifts it to his lips and sips slowly letting the cool water soothe the dryness of his throat and cool his insides. He puts it back sitting up more rubbing his eyes.
"W-Where?" He croaks out his throat sore from lack of use.
"You are in a guest room. You've been out for about three earth days. You were extremely ill. I took care of you like a proper mate would." Lotor says with a smile. "Lay down rest." He says. Keith lays back down and watches tiredly as Lotor feeds Liu before the baby becomes fussy and had enough. Lotor places the child on the bed who crawls right over to Keith to nap.

Lotor leaves them and heads over to the control room.
"So? Is he better?" Ezor asks.

"Much better. He I believe will be carrying soon." Lotor smiles.
"We should contact the paladins and tease them." Zerdith grins and chuckles.
"No we should wait a bit longer." Lotor sits down in the chair and guides the ship off.
"We need to restock soon." Axca says tapping away at buttons.
"We'll stop by a near by planet to gather supplies"