Ch 4 bond.

Third person

Keith held baby Liu tight in his arms as they slept. Peaceful.
The door to Keith's room slides open quietly, Allura steps in And moved Keith's arms taking Liu into her arms and leaving.
"Sorry Keith. It's for the best."
She quickly made an exit. Liu woke up, recognizing he wasn't in his mother's arms.
He squeals and cried while being taken to the hangers. There he was given to a woman. He squirms and cried.
"Mama!" He reach over the woman's shoulder to the hall. He didn't want to leave his mother.
They took him and his family just watched. Not even the thin man who teased mama was there.
Why was he leaving? Where's mama?
The giant door closed. The four knew it was for the best. But was it right? Pidge felt her heart ache in guilt as the Blades took Liu away.
"Let's go we have training to do."
The four go to the training deck.
Within an hour Keith came in with some bed head tail dragged on the ground.
"Hi guys. Have you seen Liu?.... probably with lance."
He turns his head and his tired look dropped.
Lance walked into the room.
"Hey everyone. Where's the baby?"

Keith turned to us and growled. His ears fold back in defense. His nails sharpen to claws. Purple stripes crawled on his face like face paint.
"Where. Is. My. Baby!? TELL ME WHERE HE IS!?"
He growled at the one who betrayed him.
"We gave him to a proper mother Keith. He's with the blades."
Allura said.

"Bring him back. Bring him back right now!"
Keith yelled.

"We can't do that he's with another mother."
Shiro steps in.

Keith screamed.
"It's NOT FAIR NOT FAIR. NO FAIR NO FAIR. HES MINE! I WANT HIM BACK! I WANT MY BABY! GIVE HIM BACK!"
Keith rages and screamed. He pounced trying to attack the four. He got a few scratches on them. After fighting. Keith was finally to exhausted and sad to fight. Shiro caught his wrist that came down on him. Tears pooled out of Keith's eyes, dripping down his face to the floor. His body sank to its knees. He couldn't do this anymore. He can't fight anymore.
His body was weak. He felt lost empty again.
He knows what it's like being passed from parent to parent. It never lasted long.

The strips of purple on his skin started to vanish. His hands turned back to normal. It was sad to watch the red paladin break so easily, Over spending a few days with a baby. He became attached.
He wanted Liu to cling to him. Keith like, no loved. Keith loved the child. A motherly bond, formed over the feeding and the baths and small play times. His baby, given to another.

"I-I didn't. Say. Goodbye." He hiccup and sniffed between words. He repeats the sentence times.
"We can for once agree on something."
Heads turn to Lance. Tears slipped down his eyes. He turned and just left. No words, no remarks. Just left. Keith pulled his arm away from Shiro and ran. This was bad. The blue and red paladin lost trust.
Voltron is at stake.

——————-(following Keith)—————-

Keith was curled in his room hugging a pillow to his chest.

—————-——-(to the blades)——————-

The child throws the toys that were given to him.
"Mama!"
Liu screamed.
The blade member reached to pick him up.
He screams louder and slapped her hands.
"NooOooOO!" He sobbed. He got up and crawled to the exit door and hitting the metal.
"Mama! Mama!"
He weakly pawed at it. The child sat down and and waits.
Kolivan and the blade member looked to each other.
"The child has bonded with the paladin. The bond is to strong."

"We have to break it."
Kolivan said.

"Well we can't. The child has to go back. If he is acting like this then the cub is acting the same way. They didn't get consent from Keith. Any long and Keith will go fertile. You don't piss off an omega mother. Get that child back."

They look to the child that suddenly went quiet. The baby fell to its side, whimpering as he sleep.
Kolivan moves to pick up the child resting the pup on his shoulder and go to the computer and call the castle.