What just happend?

CHAPTER ONE

Keira's POV

"Wake up, honey!" my mom yelled from the kitchen, "first day of school! Don't want to be late!"

"Yeah, yeah..." I said sleepily.

It was the first day of High school,

I am getting beat up probably... no one likes me.

Anyway, my name is Keira, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I moved to go to this school because in my old school some bully's put me and my only friend,Lucy, in the hospital. They beat us up bad, Lucy even tried to stand up for me and herself! That had the turn-out of a broken leg.

Lucy has brown hair and brown eyes, she is a little shorter than me.

"Keira!" my mom snapped me out of my thoughts, "come on, you haven't got all day!"

"Geez, I'm coming..." I said.

"Don't talk to me in that tone! Lucy is waiting very patiently down here!" my mom flared back at me.

The strange thing was, Lucy never, and I mean never, comes to my house in the morning, it's usually me coming to her house!

Lucy looked really, really tired... than she walked into my house, sat on the couch, laid down, than she was out cold! She was snoring really loud, and she still had her coat on. (It was September).

"Um... Lucy?" I said

"Shut up... I'm trying to kill the..." she mumbled.

"The wha-"

"*%#$&in' clowns!!!!!" Lucy jumped up scaring me.

Lucy was breathing heavily, "the clowns... were everywhere... too many..." she laid back down.

"Lucy! Were going to be late for school!" I yelled at her.

"Yeah,yeah..." she said getting up, "I'll drive you, ok?"

"Yeah, sure." I said