Living With The Salvatore Brothers

Hey guys, i wrote a different story, but deleted it because i hated it, so hopefully this one will be better, i hope you peoples like it :D - Star_Light_Angel

Chapter 1: Where's Damon?

I was outside the boarding house in the back talking to Damon and Stefan, they were leaning against a tree and i was standing in front of them. "You're crazy Damon." I said rolling my eyes. "I am not." Damon said with a smirk. "Um, yes you are." I said, smiling. "Oh whatever, I'm just a crazy vampire, then." Damon said sarcastically. "Aw, you admitted it." i said laughing. "Damon, you are pretty crazy." Stefan said with a small smile. Damon shrugged mine and Stefan's comments away. I turned to look at Stefan and started laughing, he had a little laugh going to. I looked back over to Damon, who was no longer standing there. "Stefan?" I said. "Yes Kaitlyn?" He replied. "Where's Damon?" i asked.

"What do you mean? Kaitlyn, He's standing right there." Stefan said. "Um, no he's not." I said. Stefan turned his head to see an empty spot where there was no longer a crazy Damon. "Oh, I don't know where he went, but we should find him, so the crazy vampire, that's my brother doesn't do something stupid." Stefan said with his usual face. He was frowning as he turned to walk towards the boarding house. "Careful now Stefan, You don't want to add another frown line to your forehead." I said with a smirk. I could most definitley hear him roll his eyes.

"How could he sneak off like that, and we're vampires?" i asked, puzzled expression on my face. "Uh, I don't know." Stefan said, slowly shaking his head. Damon wasn't at the boarding house, where did he go? I thought to myself. "Let's go look for him, Stefan." I told him. "Ok." He said. We walked back out to where we were like 10 minutes ago. "Stefan, how about you go that way and I'll go this way." I suggested. "Ok, call me if you find the crazy vampire." Stefan said. I nodded and started walking.

After about ten minutes of walking through the woods, i stopped and looked around. "Where is he?" i mumbled to myself. "Where is who?" i heard a familiar voice say. I slowly turned around and saw Damon standing there. "Oh my God, Damon, Seriously?" I said. "Ha, Seriously." He said with a smirk. "Where'd you go?" i asked him. "Well, I just went far enough way in the woods, so that you both couldn't hear me." Damon replied. "Ok, you got bored didn't you?" i asked. "Yep, you know me so well." Damon said with a smirk. "Well, I have known you for 163 years, or so." i said. "True, where's Stefan?" He asked. "Oh, you mean Bunny eater?" i asked sarcastically. "Haha, yep, now i will have to use that, so where did Bunny Eater go?" Damon said. "Oh, he's out looking for you, Duh." I said with a smirk. "Uh, Ok, Let me guess, he though i was going to do something stupid, didn't he?" Damon asked. "Yep, he sure did." i said.

----Stefan's POV----

I was walking, until my phone beeped in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that it said i had a message from Kaitlyn. I found him, well more like he found me , Is what it read. I replied -- Ok, I'll be at the boarding house. I went back to the house, and of course I was there before them. After a couple minutes, they walked in through the back door, laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked as they walked over to me. "Hello to you Bunny Eater." Damon said still laughing. "Ok, let me get this straight, You both are laughing hard, because you called me Bunny Eater?" I said. "Yep." Kaitlyn said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Wait! You eat bunny's too." I said glaring at Kaitlyn. "Yeah, but not as long as you have." Kaitlyn said. "Ok, whatever, anyway, Damon, where were you?" i asked. "Oh, somewhere where you couldn't hear me, trust me on that, Little brother." Damon said with a smirk.

"Ok, wait let me guess, you got bored." I said. "Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" Damon said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna go hunt." I announced. Damon nodded with a smirk.

----Kaitlyn's POV ----

I looked at Damon and smiled and he returned it, then i walked upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me. I walked over to my bed and sat down. Damon was being Damon, of course.

I decided on playing a little joke on him. Just a little act I like to call revenge.

I ran downstairs and saw Damon in the living room doing pretty much nothing. I smirked.

"Damon, I am going out for a bit!" I called as I walked through the front door. I closed it and walked about half a mile into the woods.

Time for revenge to take action. I dialled Damon's number and he answered after five rings.

"Yes Kaitlyn?" He answered.

"You have to help me! There's these two guys who are trying to torture me!" I said in my best fake panicked voice.

I let out a scream to make it seem more real. "Where are you?" He asked. "Some where in the woods." I said. "So helpful." He said sarcastically.

"Hang up the phone!" I used my best dude voice. I hung up the phone and began laughing so hard.

Best revenge ever! Minutes later an angry Damon was standing in front of me. "It's not funny!" He said. "Heck yeah it is!" I said. He rolled his eyes. "Maybe you shouldn't play tricks on me." I added before using vamp speed to get back to the boarding house.

This has been a good day.