Chapter 2

Heyy peoples! What'd you think about the ending in chapter 1? I thought it was a great way to end it, anyway, Some of this is from season 1 episode 8 -- 162 candles, not all of it but some of it. I own none of the characters or anything from the show. I only own Kaitlyn. This chapter is gonna be a little short, but its because of the way i wanted it to end. Well enough talking, let's get to the chapter.

Enjoy chapter 2! :D - Star_Light_Angel

Chapter 2: A new beginning

I heard the back door open and close. "Stefan's back." I told him. "Yep, well I'm gonna go downstairs." Damon said. I nodded. I decided to go downstairs as well. When I came down stairs I looked at Damon, who looked at me, and i gave him a smile, and he returned it. "So bunny eater, did you catch any bunnies today?" I asked. "Well, yes i did, but bunnies aren't the only things i eat." Stefan replied with a frown. "Now Stefan, what did I tell you about your frown lines? Let's not add another one." I said with a giggle.

Stefan rolled his eyes and walked towards the front door. "Where you going Stefan? I asked. "Elena's." Stefan replied. "Ok, have fun with your girlfriend." I said sarcastically. "Please be quiet." Stefan pleaded. "Fine, just go." I said. He nodded and walked to his car. After he left I headed towards the front door.

I was a few steps from the front door, when Damon appeared behind me and turned me to face him. "Where are you going?" Damon asked. "Oh, um, The grill." I replied. "Ok." He said. "Do you want to come with me Damon?" I asked turning back around. "I thought you would never ask." Damon said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and then smiled. "Come on." I said, grabbing him by the arm.

We got in his car and drove to the grill. Once we got there, Damon and I sat down at the bar. Damon ordered a bourbon, and I just got a lemonade. "Damon?" I said

"Yes?" Damon said. "Im going home." I told him. "Ok. I'll be home later." Damon said. I got up and walked outside. I made sure no one was around where I was and ran, vampire speed made it easy for me to get home. Once I got home I walked over to the couch and sat down. I picked up a book that was laying right there. I was reading twilight. I opened it and continued to read from the last place I had stopped. I was at the spot where Edward showed Bella what he does in the sun. "Why do these stupid vampires sparkle?" I muttered. "Well, maybe it's because they don't live in the real world like we do." I heard some one say. I put the book down and got up. I heard the sound a vampire makes when they use vampire speed, then again for the second time.

"Stefan?" I called out. "Damon?" I called. "Wait a minute..." I trailed off. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, and to my surprise, it was some one I hadn't seen in a while. "Lexi!" I said overjoyed. Lexi and I were like best friends. "Hey!" Lexi said. "What're you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I couldnt miss Stefan's birthday." Lexi replied. "Ah, that's right." I said. "Where is Stefan" Lexi asked. "Um, he is either in his room, hunting bunnies, or something." I replied. "Huh, ok, be right back." Lexi said. I nodded my head. Lexi ran to Stefan's room and back. "He's not up there." Lexi said. "Here, I'll call him." I said. "Ok." Lexi said. I pulled out my phone and dialed Stefan's number. "Hello?" I heard him say. "Hey Stefan." I said on the phone. "Hey." He said. "Where are you?" I asked him. "I'm hunting, why?" He replied. "Oh, um, I have a surprise for you." I said. "Oh really?" Stefan asked. "Yep." I told him. "Ok, I'll be home in ten minutes." Stefan said. I hung up the phone and shoved it in my pocket. "He'll be home in ten minutes. So try to do your Lexi moves and surprise him." I said with a smirk. "Yeah, I know, I will go outside for now, and i will do what i did to you, but this time I will do it a little better." Lexi said. I nodded. "Yeah, you better go, and I'll say i heard nothing." I said. She nodded and ran outside. I walked over to the couch and continued to read.

Stefan's POV ----

I finished the rabbit I had, and went home. "Kaitlyn?" I called. "In here." Kaitlyn called back. I walked toward the living room and Kaitlyn was sitting on the couch reading Twilight. "So?" I said. "You'll see, in a couple seconds." Kaitlyn said. I heard her whisper go. "Go?" i repeated. "Um, I'm timing myself to see how long it takes me to read this chapter." Kaitlyn said with a smirk. "Um, ok." I said. Is that really why she said go? I thougt to myself. I shrugged it off and sat there.

I heard the swooshing sound that a vampire makes when they use their speed. "Damon?" I called as I got up. "Kaitlyn, I think there's someone else here." I said. "Um, no there's not." Kaitlyn said. After a few seconds of trying to figure it out, I was tackled by someone, they beared their fangs, and I couldn't believe who it was.