One Direction Dirty Imagines

Hey pretty person who is reading this--thank you for stopping by! :) I have a few things to say so please don't skip reading it!

1. The book involves sexual content so please do not proceed to read ahead if it's not your thing.

2. You need to follow me to be able to read all the parts of the book. To make it simpler for you, check the count given with a # in the index/content of the book. If you notice some parts missing, it is because of wattpad's rule. But the solution is simple :) just follow me (by clicking the orange button while on PC or follow button with a + if you're on your phone). That way you are able to view all the restricted content that I post which includes the whole of the book. Now that you're a fan, delete the book from your library and add it again! Voila! You should be able to see all parts of the book.

3. The book was reported once and taken down by wattpad. On demand of my lovely beautiful readers, I'm posting it up again as restricted book. So if you feel like you've read the imagine already don't freak out I was the author :)

4. The requests are closed but if you do have a scenario in mind that you would like me to write about--do comment.

5. And the ever repeated line guys 'please vote and comment' because it's the only way I know you're liking this and I'll continue writing :) otherwise, I might as well stop!

6. I don't have anything more to say so yeah Happy Smutting you guys :D

Ps: Smutting is not a word xD

Enjoy :)