#2.2: The Girl With The Green Scarf II

"To the world you are Rose Winters the columnist, I am Harry Styles, the singer. But behind this," he pointed at the closed door. "You and I are us. Purely ourselves. Just this one last time though." He said after he kissed her.

Further on, not once did the thoughts of resistance of any sort, cross her.

He pulled her coat off her body and marvelled at the look of her tight mauve dress that made her curves come off as more appealing than ever. With the high heels, her calves looked toned and her legs long enough. To him, she was perfect. And to him, she was what he wanted for him and her, connected on a different level.

"You have a beauty of your own." He remarked as he stepped forward to embrace her again and reattach their mouth, engulfing any syllables her throat tried to release. Their tongues danced together by pulling, massaging and sucking what they could as slow actions turned mediocre and later, rough. For the blood pumping in both their body was hot and boiling, with infinite emotions and hormones.

Soon his hands found their home over her chest shielded by the thin material as he squeezed her soft flesh and felt her nipples harden. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as her mouth opened up to give out incoherent sounds. The look on her face made Harry weak and so restless that he could take her right here in a matter of minutes, but he wanted to go slow.

His hands slipped into her dress as her sleeves came off her shoulders so her breasts were set free and looked inviting to his mouth. He bent down to cover her nipple with his warm mouth as he licked and sucked to make her moan before moving on to tend to her other. He squeezed them together again so it could get easier for him to suck on both her nipples together and increase her pleasure.

Once he pulled back, she opened her eyes with face that was ready to beg him to relieve her and that was all he wanted to do. He took her hands in his own and took her to his bedroom of the whole apartment-like suite, which had a king size bed with stainless white covers.

She stripped herself out of her dress but let the heels stay on. She felt quite confident and sure of herself. And a little sure of the situation on front of her.

Harry stood watching her, get naked with a grin.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." He shrugged it off. She sat on the edge of the bed and he crouched in front of her. Her dress had pads over her chest which have her a reason to not wear a bra so right now, she was clad only in a pair of see through baby pink panties and nothing more.

With Harry on his knees, he pushed her panties aside and blew air on her wet core. The action sent a shiver up her spine and made her wriggle. He took her clit in his mouth and sucked as hard as he could giving her as much pleasure as he could but never enough to push her over the edge. But he stopped only to have her question him why.

"Does it feel right? You and me?" He asked instead.

Suddenly the air in the room turned cold and un-welcoming, for Rose. It was an impossible scenario. One minute she felt like she belonged where she was and the next the thick air enveloping her almost-naked state felt like suffocating her.

"It does." She pushed herself back so she could lie on the bed and closed her eyes. "It does, Harry." But her legs dangled off the edge.

With hooded eyes, she heard the sound of fabric shuffling and soon his familiar body weight pushed her down, into the bed, trapping her in place. She did not want to question him on his thoughts because she knew what his reply would be. And it was one thing to imagine him deny her. But listening him saying they weren't meant to be together was a different and much more painful thing. Her thoughts were so distracting that she was losing track of the happenings around her.

His thin lips started to kiss her collarbone as they trailed their way up her neck. His nose rubbed along the contour of her tanned skin memorising details. It was sad but mesmerising at the same time.

His kisses turned sloppy so did his actions because while his mouth reached hers, his hands were in her panties. He rubbed her slow and steady but roughness increased with passing seconds. Moans escaped her but with her pants gulping down most of her noise, his member in his pants started to pain. The erection, was painful.

"I can't wait." She broke the ice.

And she didn't have to ask twice.

It only took him seconds to pump his member once before he let it saw into her hole with ease. She was way more aroused than he anticipated this made his entry immaculate. His hands cupped her head and his actions made her feel like she was made of glass. That Harry was afraid of hurting her.

What he did not realise was, letting her fall in love with himself was his worst decision. And the emotional stress of that pained more than anything.

He started to develop a rhythm as she moved along by raising her hips to match his thrusts midway. The familiar tingly feeling in the pit of her stomach returned. She felt a tiny burning sensation synthesize into a larger one that left her wanting more and restless at the same time.

Harry always knew his women well but he took extra care with Rose. It wasn't intentional though. Thus he knew which buttons to push with her, to have her writhing and ecstatic.

So he did.

The sensation took over all of her and she closed her eyes to soak in the feeling of her orgasm washing all over her leaving behind jolts of electricity. The feeling was powerful. And too strong for her fragile self to handle.

She felt him shuffle out of her warm insides and release all of him over her bare body before his body fell into the bed, beside her as she herself came back to earth, from her high.

Not a word was exchanged until he sawed through the silence, piercing her heart with just his words.

"You should leave. Kendall might be here any minute."

"Right." She agreed nodding and beginning to get dressed.

Have you ever felt like leaving but being sucked into a pit again? She felt that. She did not want to leave. If anything she wanted to be here with him. Tell Kendall about their relationship. Start fresh. But she could not. She had to leave. She was <i>asked</i> to leave.

She kissed him on the lips, one last time.

"Goodbye Rose."

"Goodbye Harry."

Saying the kiss had a taste would be utter nuisance but it was true. On his lips, she could taste rejection. She could taste failure.

She let her own self down by loving her. How could she ever be the woman, a man was cheating on his girlfriend with? But she was. She took a big risk by falling in love with him. But isn't that what love is about?

She left his suite with only one thought playing over and over in her head making her hands itch in her mittens. He had to be her past now, one that taught her a lesson of life.

So she knew what she was feeling and she knew just the right content to add to her farewell article.

***

Don't let true love fool you because behind the facade of happiness that the person brings in your life lies selflessness. You start to care about the smile that graces him, wanting it to be brighter. Listening to his laughter and wishing it was your induction. You want to make his life better but along the way, you give up a part of yourself to see what you want see. Too feel true love.

And it doesn't always lead to a happy ending.

It just so happens that your true love isn't your soul mate leaving you with you only one option. Moving ahead. And that's what I'm doing. I'm going with the flow. I don't have plans but I'll follow the wind. I'll let it lead me to wherever it flows. And there's nothing wrong with it. Is there? As long as it takes me forward. But what I'll always cherish is the connection we shared. It was way past human understanding but I could feel it. And I know it was there. Maybe that's enough to spend the rest of my life.

As for you, get up and out. Search for the soul that makes you happy. That makes you feel good about yourself. Try things. Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be, Stay strong. Stay beautiful.

... Says the girl with the green scarf