#3: Game (Louis Tomlinson)

How often do you see a naked Louis Tomlinson tied to a chair and blindfolded?

Almost everyday for Jayde.

It was one of their games to spice up their love-life. It came into Louis' cheeky mind when the both of them went a week without any contact. And Jayde agreed because she didn't have a better idea. First they had to kiss without touching each other. Whoever made the first move or any signs of self-pleasure or got turned on, lost. It was like their own little kinky version of Too Hot because the lost player was at complete mercy of the winner.

And Louis lost almost everyday, which Jayde thought was quite on purpose. So to have her way with him, she tied him up.

Slowly walking towards him, she let her hands trail down his face touching his nose, his lips, his chin and stooping at his chest tattoos. She covered the rest of the distance, till his erect length, with her tongue, sitting in between his open legs. Sucking on his nipple and biting harshly, she loved to hear him grunt and hiss. He wasn't much of a noise-maker but over time, she had learnt which buttons of his to push to get him moaning.

Once her mouth left his nipples, she let her fingers roll them over and over to keep satisfying him and moved south instead. Dipping her tongue in his navel, she slowly took his erection in her hands. Louis took his bottom lip in, biting on it. She chuckled softly and inaudibly. She was barely doing anything yet he and his body was responding badly. It was the blindfold, she assumed.

Gripping tightly, her hands started to ascend and descend on his wrinkled member. She always found the feeling of it in her hands, funny. Because it was hard and hot. The skin seemed thick, as if a lot was going on beneath. A groan erupted deep from his throat and pulled her out of her weird thoughts. She took that as her cue to increase her pace slightly. Following only a few movements of her, a shining bead of precum appeared at the swollen head and she swiped her thumb across it.

"Jayde." Louis moaned, breaking her concentration. But she was so lost in the pleasure she was delivering that she forgot he was asked to keep shut.

"You like that?" Louis nodded almost too actively and she pumped him fast and faster, every second. Twisting at the head and squeezing as she moved down, she bit her own lip watching him loose control above her. She felt the inevitable wetness pool in between her legs and quietly let out a moan.

A few more seconds into it, she felt his large hands struggling out of the ties and she took that as an oral notice of his closeness to his release. He chewed harshly on his bottom lip and cried out in an angry growl when her hands left contact. She didn't want to get him off just yet. She was dying with sexual tension in between her hot legs and she needed to take care herself.

She was already bare but Louis had a cloth over his eyes. So a devil idea played behind the blue eyes of her. She started moaning too loud and evident and licked her lips, without touching herself at all. Merely as a tool to turn him on more, she was resorting to make it look like she was pleasuring herself. And soon enough she saw him shake and writhe wanting to see his girl. But Jayde didn't budge.

Getting bored just as easily, she stepped forward and untied the black cloth that separated his view of her. He smirked at her and let his eyes roam her body.

"You look so hot." He breathed into the silence that settled between them.

"I don't remember giving you the permission to speak." And her sass was visible in every syllable.

He let out an angry huff that made her giggle and step back. His hands were still tied behind his back as he sat with his erection seeming to still grow and look a little painful.