#4.1: Realization (Louis Tomlinson)

#12.1: Realisation (Louis Tomlinson FanFic)

Louis' POV

I watched her from a few feet away as she swayed her body to the beats. With her arms over her head and her hips moving in rhythm to the music blaring in the club, she purposefully eyed me. She had men all around, tending to her needs. They were pressed against her, roaming their hands over her skimpily clothed toned frame. Her heels were higher and her dress was shorter than what I'd like her to wear but she looked exquisite. Without much make up and lightly sweaty hair, she made me feel light.

She was like a predator, at the moment, calculating her prey. And to my dismay, I was responding in exactly the manner she wanted me to.

I gulped down what alcohol I had in my hands and knitted my brows, for a second, at the burn in my throat. Closing the distance that separated us, I curled my fingers around her outstretched arms and pulled her closer to my body. I wasn't much of a dancer but a man, like me, always has a few moves.

The smile from her face drained to let seduction take it's place as she curled her arms over my thick shoulders. Pressing herself to me, she let me feel her heartbeat even with the deafening music. The look in her eyes read lust and it was one of those rare nights when I could read her. Or when she wasn't hiding or concealing.

She jerked forward a little but never let her lips touch mine. She kept teasing me until she got tired and rest her face in my neck instead.

"Take me home."

She said words I had been dying to hear and it didn't take a second for me to think as I helped her jostle the way out of the club.

***

"What do you do when a women asks you to take care of her?"

She sat on the dining table of the living room, in our shared flat. Bare and un-clothed, I sat on the chair and she, on the table. With her legs open to give me a good view of everything that I loved to devour. Everything of her.

"I just f*ck her good."

She licked her fingers and traced her core, over her thighs.

"Tell me how."

I got up to cover her small hands with mine and helped her circle her clit, never fully touching it.

"I rub her first."

And she moaned, without any contact. She retreated her hands to take her n!pples in them as she let me touch her, below. I licked my finger and moved my hand in a little circle, taking her clit with it. Trying to pleasure her, my flaccid member started to harden.

"What if that's not enough?"

She opened her eyes to look at me and I realised then that she had them shut. Rubbing her was getting her wet so I took her words as my cue to dip my finger in.

"I finger her."

I placed my thumb on her clit and my middle finger was buried deep, I started a rhythm as I moved in and out. But with only a few pumps, I stopped.

"Why'd you do that?"

Her bottom lip that had turned red with a sudden gush of blood, due to her harsh bites, was held in between her teeth. Her eyes were hooded with such passion that it struck a pattern through me, like plucking strings of a tuned acoustic guitar.

"I guess you could use some of this."

I grabbed her hips by digging my nails into the soft flesh that I loved holding onto, too much. I pulled her to me and lead my length in. Her fingers rose up to grab me by my hair and latch her mouth on my own, but the actions I was currently trying to hold were distracting.

Her tongue played with mine in wet sloppy kisses as I started to move a little. Developing a rhythm, I quickened my pace and let myself lose in the pleasure of her around me. Her soft walls clenching around me, a move she deliberately tried on me to make me come undone quite early.

"Ah," a grunt left my mouth reverberating in the room that reeked of perspiration. She pulled harder at my follicles and I feared her uprooting them but most of me, didn't even care. All I felt that moment was being close to her in a whole new level and I loved every second of it.

"Louis." Her body was writhing and she was gasping for air as her high hit her. Her walls contracted around me, over and over again until it had all surfaced over leaving behind two tired bodies.

As I reached mine, I loaded onto her bare stomach and after done, lay my head in the crook of her neck. She lazily played with my brown strands until I picked her up to take both of us to the bedroom. I helped her clean up and pulled covers, for both of us.

She let me pull her towards myself in a very tight embrace and it wasn't long before she was snoring, quite cute and in an adorable way.

"Why do you make me love you?" I whispered softly to the sleeping beauty in my arms. I didn't even know I ended up here but I was. She had a troubled past she never talked about so between us, it was just s*x. For the heck of it.

We didn't share, we didn't talk.

I don't even know what was it we had because we weren't even friends to call ourselves Friends-With-Benefits. We just f*cked. But now, it seemed much more to me. I was starting to fall in love more like, I was already in love. With her, I felt a special connection I can't even describe with words. With her, I wanted to spend every second and being away seemed like a war. She made me feel things that I wouldn't trade for the world.

But there was something that hit me after every time we had s*x, that one sided love was mentally destroying me more than a physical gun shot would have. Yet here I was, holding her in my arms and praying to have her realise that she too may be feeling the same about me. Hopefully, one day.

Until then, her name will be on my mind every time I go to sleep.

***