#4.2: Meaningless (Louis Tomlinson)

#12.2: Meaningless (Louis Tomlinson FanFic)

Louis' POV

"Marshmallows are yuck." She poked her tongue out at me.

"You probably are the only one with that opinion."

"I am not."

"You definitely are."

"But they do taste like spit."

Hearing my her extraordinary comparison, I couldn't help myself and laughed.

"Babe, I think you're crazy."

"Especially the pink flavoured ones."

She squeezed out the white cylindrical soft candy out of her chocolate drink and faced me again. I sat in front of her, clad only in my sweats and reading the morning newspaper.

"Stop complaining like a child."

She scrunched her face face in disgust and pointed to the half filled glass of orange juice in my hand, which apparently constitute my breakfast meal.

"I don't like orange juice either, y'knw."

I rolled his eyes and set the glass down on the table.

"I hope you're not going to be comparing it to some even more gross thing."

She finished sipping her sweet liquid and licked what remained on her lips.

"I did have something in mind. But, okay," she said and got up to head to the kitchen with empty glass and tied her hair up in a bun. "I need a shower."

I folded my newspaper and followed her to the lavatory.

"Mind if I join?"

She playfully shot me a look that clearly conveyed denial but who can ever stop Louis Tomlinson?

"Only if you agree with me on something."

I was puzzled.

"And what thing is your something?"

"That marshmallows are yuck," she exclaimed.

"No, they're not."

"Too bad," she smirked and slipped out of the white tank top that covered her naked body. She was a good feet away from me and only tempted me with her semi naked body. "Now?"

"It's going to take more than that to change my opinion."

"Okay." Her mind set into overdrive and soon came her tiny hotpants undone. "Do you see a shift now?"

"A little." I smirked naughtily and because my sweats were starting to lift. Soon she was on the bathroom counter, beside the sink sitting cross legged but without any clothes on.

"Let's play a game."

"What do you have in mind?" I eyed her with a little anxiety.

"You help me. I help you. Whoever cums first, loses."

I shoved my sweats down without as much as a second thought to free my erect length and convey my confirmation, to her. She uncrossed her legs and pulled me forward to kiss me hard and long. The kiss was different than the ones we previously shared for this one held a few unspoken emotions, from both our parts.

I was so lost in the kiss that I didn't realise when she had my erection in her hands. Without wasting a second she was pumping me hard and fast and with her pace I knew I'd soon be coming undone only by her hands. They were soft and tiny but her strokes were well practised for she knew where to touch me to get the best reaction or where to twist and squeeze. She was like a sex Goddess I wanted to keep all to myself.

I soon had my hands over her bare core and matched her fast pace. My actions caused her face to contort in pleasure but she bit her lip instead to conceal the moan. She smiled at me that made the thoughts of last night fly back into my head. She was eyeing me from beneath her eyelashes with her hair all messy and mouth opened up to make the letter 'o'.

I wasn't fingering her, I was just running my hands over her clit making circular motions put I was doing it the way she liked. And soon I could see the results of my actions flow out of her in pants and grunts.

Her body seemed to be writhing under my control and I could see it in her eyes, that determination of winning but it was getting really hard and blurry for me too given her movements.

She looked at me and I stared back with the same earnest expression.

The moment we shared was magical and it was as if she wanted to reach out and say something but I knew too well to expect anything. I locked her gaze down with mine and there were a few intense seconds before she blinked and cummed on my fingers, letting her body lose and her strokes slowed.

However I did not stop but continued to help her through her high before I did the same all over her abdomen and I collapsed on top of her hot and sweaty body. My chest was heaving up and down, so was hers but surprisingly her eyes were closed and the usual smile was absent.

"Looks like someone owes me something." I cheekily joked ignoring the thick air that had settled around us, enveloping us in an unwelcoming atmosphere.

She opened her lids to give a good view of her brown iris that seemed too dark and burning, at the moment.

"Louis, it's all meaningless for me."

Her words were uncalled for so was my reaction because that second, I could swear that my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.

And I realised where I had come to stand. I wasn't angry or sad or hurt. I was only laughing at myself for falling in love with someone who could never love me back. She was my unrequited love, just a person who I never could have.

***

Can I get a few votes before the next chapter?!

Also--What are your thoughts?!