Chapter 6

"What are we?" Jimin's small voice ringed across the room as Hoseok and I looked at him. I honestly didn't know the answer, we weren't exactly being normal right here and I can't make a choice for Hoseok like I could for myself. I wanna shout that the three of us are a couple, but I'm not sure.

"Well," Hoseok starts after a second, "If you'll still have me then we are boyfriends, except now we don't have to hide. As for Yoongi, that's his decision, but if I may make a suggestion I like the idea of being have the two of you as my boyfriends," he finishes a cheeky grin spreading across his face. I stared at the two as both of their gazes landed on me.

"Well Yoongi Hyung, do you want to be mine and Hoseok Hyungs boyfriend," Jimin said his voice heavily coated in faux innocence.

"I'd love to," I answer, surprised by the confidence my own voice held.

Hoseok moved to sit up a moment later pushing himself up against the wall behind us Before I moved up slightly to place my head on his lap. Then not even a second later Jimin who had been laying down shot up over me to kiss Hoseok. It was a strange sight at first since I thought I should be jealous or something of the sorts, but from my position I had a perfect view of the two most beautiful boys, I've ever seen with their lips locked and grade A audio for all the little sounds jimin kept making when Hoseok pulled his hair.

I know neither man forgot I was there though cause I could feel JImin who was now sitting on MY lap grind back on me while his hands roamed under my shirt. I'm not sure when things got so messy but when the finally separated, there wasn't a second to wait before Jimin's lips were on mine. His left hand leaving my body and, I was fairly positive, going toward Hoseok's.

A moment later that was confirmed as I heard Hoseok let out a loud moan from somewhere behind me. I felt my head being tugged away from JImin, Hoseok's big hands gripping my hair and waist as I was placed in his lap, as I was pulled into another equally heated kiss. Each of my legs wrapped around his waist and Jimin behind me kissing Hoseok's exposed collarbone. The hands in my hair tightened and pulled me back some more as I felt Jimin's lips kissing my now exposed neck.

And then as if a punishment from the universe Jin walked into the room; thankfully not seeing up at first glance. "Have you three solved you pro..." he trailed off as he saw us me and Jimin both pressed closely together while sitting on Hoseok's lap, each of our head a bed full of messy hair and all of our skin covered in hickeys from our previous activities. "Actually, I think I already know the answer, um.. dinner is done when you're ready," He quickly made a dash for the door, but as he was running I heard him yell across the house "Jungkook, Tae! You gotta pay up me and Joon where right they ARE ALL fucking!!" which ended in Hoseok laughing loudly.

"Actually we aren't thanks to your impeccable timing!!" Jimin yelled back causing both me and Jimin to burst into another fit of laughter.