Chapter 4

After the episode, I had that morning I've been avoiding Hoseok for the past few days. From what I know, he is not very happy about it. I heard he snapped at Jimin the other day during a dance practice I skipped. Jungkook told me that Hoseok had been so on edge he flipped out at Jin and Namjoon over a few small thing this morning. I should probably try to calm down the situation, but I don't know if I can face him after that day.

I love him, I love Jimin. Neither of them loves me. Currently, I'm hiding in the maknae's room. The three of them are all out at lunch and I believe Jin and Joon are in the studio working on a new song, a solo for Jin. I heard something about Hoseok being at the dance studio for the day. Because of that, it should be safe for me to retrieve some of my clothes from our room while he is out so I can shower. I quickly walk toward the room opening the door only to see Hoseok crying on my bed. He is wearing one of the sweaters I bought him a few years back and he's listening to my mixtape. It's an odd sight, to see the usually bright and sunny man crying. Yet even though I'm scared he's still mad at me,

"Hoseok? What's wrong?" I ask walking completely into the room and sitting next to him on my bed. He looks up at me and I can see the tears falling from his beautiful brown eyes. I run my hand across his cheek wiping them away as he whimpers.

"I'm so sorry hyung, so sorry. I didn't want you to find out. Please don't hate me I'm trying to stop, I know it's never going to happen please don't hate me," he continues to rant as he cries.

"Hate you for what Hobbi, tell me what's wrong?" I try to coax him to calm down as he lets me hold him.

"I love you Min Yoongi. I love you so much, and I shouldn't have hit him since he's the one you love. But jimin is just so ignorant and he dismisses your emotion, how can he do that when he has the most beautiful man in the world in love with him. I don't have the right to be jealous I know I don't but Yoongi I love you so much and I don't know what to do." the words tumble out of his mouth like a waterfall. At first, I just sit there shocked not sure what to do, then it clicks that the man I love is sitting here saying he loves me and I haven't even moved an inch.

Quickly I grab Hoseok's face causing him to shut up before leaning in and kissing him.