Chapter 11

**SMUT**

"W-what?" Hobie hyung stuttered from under me. I could feel him growing hard as I moved my hips back grinding down of his cock.

"Fuck me hyung, I promise I can be good," I have no clue where this is coming from, all I know is Hoseok looks fucking gorgeous when he is angry at me, and we both have way too many clothes on. I grind down harder, I love this feeling. I move to pull my shirt off.

That is when Hoseok pushes me onto my back, pulling the shirt off my torso and away from my body before picking me up. He easily threw me over his shoulder, his hand rested on my ass slapping twice before walking to my room (thank god my roommates are all away right now) and throwing me onto my bed. He craws over me attaching our lips. He was so rough with me, I could taste the blood in my mouth as he continued to claim my mouth as his. His hands worked quickly pinching and pulling at the sensitive bulbs on my chest. I was almost scared Yoongi would hear us from his room. I let out an embarrassingly loud whimper when his mouth separated from mine. Only to see Hobie moving his own shirt off. His chest was mesmerizing, I sat gently kissing his collarbone and moving down, leaving a wet trail with my tongue as I trace his body with my mouth,

"Such a fucking tease, you know that Jiminie? You just fucking love acting like a little slut don't you?"His voice was raspy and slightly horse and he pulled me by the back of my hair, making me stop nibbling at the area of skin above his waistband, before moving to unbuckle his pants and push them and his boxers down. Once again another loud whimper left my mouth as I saw just how big my hyung's cock was, "Why don't you put that dirty little mouth of yours to a good use," then.

I slowly move to wrap my hands around him my fingers not being able to touch around it, I lean forward slowly licking the slit before kissing the head.  I move to suck at the tip, scared to chock if I took too much, he lets out a low groan as I move my head up and down trying to work more into my mouth each time. Hoseok was huge, easily the largest thing I've ever had in my mouth, or anywhere else. I could feel the large member hitting the back of my throat by the time I had a little more than half in my mouth. Hoseok kept making horribly sinful sounds from above me, low and deep as he patted my head.

"Stop, stop and turn the fuck around," I pull off a line of saliva connecting my mouth to his cock, but I don't move just stare up at him, my pants felt so tight, "I said turn around Jimin, I meant now" I do as he says "on your hands and knees," He says from behind me, once again I follow the order.

Hoseok's hands go around my waist quickly unbuttoning and removing my jeans and pulling my briefs down as well, "Lube," he commanded, and I obeyed moving to grab the small bottle from the nightstand by my bed before moving back to the position he originally had me in.

He smacked my ass before massaging the flesh, mostly just feeling me up while teasing me. He continued for a minute more before I felt his already lube coated finger press at my hole, pushing in lightly. I covered my mouth praying to any god I knew of that Yoongi doesn't walk in, I love him I do but fuck the last thing I need right now is for him to freak out about this. Hoseoks finger is soon joined by another, scissoring me open. Then I felt it, "T-there H-hobi," whimpering more as he continues to put pressure on the small bundle of nerves, before adding a third finger and restarting the assault on my prostate, I bite down on my pillow hoping to silence myself. "More Hobie, please I need more," whimper moaning, I must have looked like a mess. He stopped retracting his finger and pushing me onto my back,

"You need more of what Jiminie?" His smile was twisted slightly as his hand moved up and down his shaft.

"I want you to fuck me Hoseok hyung," He smiled again, this one bubbly and happy as if I had made another joke.

"You are so beautiful Jimin," His lips touched mine once again softer, gentle and I could feel myself submitting to him again, I could feel him slowly push the head of his cock into me. It burned so much more than his fingers did, and maybe three wasn't enough, but nothing could compare to how amazing it felt to have Jung Hoseok claim me as his.

He started feeling me more, slowly pushing in until I could feel his balls against mine, his lips covered my shoulder blade and spine with a swarm small sweet kisses as he rubbed his hands down my side, only moving once I started to move my hips

His pace was slow at first, still hard but he left me to get used to it and only moved after I couldn't hold back my pleas. I practically scream "Faster!" constantly until I could feel the headboard beating against the wall and Hoseok corse of praise fallen upon my ears. I
I could feel my orgasm building up just as Hoseok had moved around to jerk at my cock,

"Just come baby, I'm close to coming on baby boy," his voice was dark once more he whispered in my ear, I spilled all over Hoseok's hand and my stomach and thighs. and I could feel Hoseok feeling me up as he continued to pound into my arse. As soon as I came I could feel my hyung cumming. slowly he pulled out, leaving me to feel empty while he lay beside me.

"Did that mean something to you?" I had to ask I had to know if Hoseok loved as I loved him or if this was a one-time thing.

"I don't do something like that if it doesn't mean something. It means I love you Jiminie, I'm confused and really don't know how we are gonna fix whats going on between us or with us and Yoongi hyung, but I do know I love you," His voice was small compared to the way he had been bossing me around and controlling me moments before, so I moved wrapping my arms around him while he did the same, knowing we both needed showers and Yoongi was just two rooms away. We just wanted to sleep.

"I know I love you,"