Chapter 10

3 MONTHS EARLIER...

{JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW}

It was nearly one in the morning and Hoseok and I had just got back to the dorms from the dance studio. We are both still covered in sweat as we lied on the living room floor laughing. It was just us Yoongi and Namjoon in the dorms now since Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungkook had gone to visit their families. Yoongi was headed back tomorrow but neither of us have plans to go anywhere for a while. Hobbie hyung's family was on vacation and my parent was to busy right now to deal with me.

"He's in love with you," Hoseok says randomly after several minutes of silence.

"What? Who is in love with?" I turn onto my side to look at him. Thier are tears on his face and he's looking at me with a sad smile.

"Yoongi hyung, he told me last week. Maybe you should talk to him," Hoseok's voice was weak, and I'm sure it hurt for him to say that. It wasn't a secret that Hoseok hyung had fallen for Yoongi, it was actually the most obvious thing in the whole house. Yoongi would just glare and roll his eyes at all of Hobi's flirting and sweet talk making Hobi play it off as a joke. Not that I was much better, but Hobi seems to ignore me (or maybe he just didn't see it) when I flirt with him, he just gets mad when I flirt with Yoongi, "He said he has had feelings for you for a while, you should talk to him about it, I mean you like him, don't you?" I move from my place next to him, throwing my leg over his waist and moving to straddle his lap, the same way I see Yoongi do when we are all hanging around each other and Yoongi wants attention. Hopefully, I can get Hobi will pay attention to me this way too. (A/N I regret my entire life)

"Yes hyung, I do like Yoongi, I love him. Who doesn't love Yoongi hyung though? I know you do, so what do you actually think I should do?" Hobi looks at me putting his large hands on my thighs.

"I think you should talk to him Jiminie, I also think you should stop acting like a little tease all the time before I actually lose control and fuck your virgin ass. Both of you are little teases but are too freaking innocent to see just how dirty you look," I stare at Hobi hyung his hands still on my thighs but he had sat up his face was so close to mine I could feel his breath on my face. He looked mad and he pulled me up farther into his lap. "Get off of me, and go talk to Yoongi he leaves in the morning and the two of you should be together by then," his voice was quiet but I could hear the hatred in it as the words left his mouth. I could also feel my own pants getting incredibly tight and my stomach swimming with that miserable heat.

"Or you could just lose control," It left my mouth without permission, I swear it did.

"What?" His face was scrunched up as if he couldn't believe I said it, I couldn't believe it either. My cheeks must as been bright red by now, but I had already said it. And I intended to get it,

"Fuck me Hobi," I whisper in his ear feeling a growing tent form in his pants as I moved my hips back.

[A/N] Hey guys! I just wanted to apologize for the horribly slow updates on all of my stories, yeah I know it sucks. I'll work harder! It's sucks waiting for something with such horrible content, but it will improve! Hopefully?
Anyways thanks for reading this and the next chapter is gonna be smut and also in Jimin's Point Of View.