Chapter 9

It was late when Namjoon and I made it back to the dorms, this time holding hands. Namjoon and I had gone over to the girl's house, to be honest with her. She thankfully didn't feel the need to fight, but she did agree to keep the baby. She said she would sign over full rights to me and Namjoon. Turns out she already knew about his feeling, even if the idiot could have fooled me and the other guys.

Namjoon had a large grin on his face and his hand was clasped in mine as we walked into the dorm. I could hear Jungkook and Taehyung arguing about a video game in the living room. Yoongi and Hoseok had Jimin sandwiched between them on the love seat where they were all laying watching some fantasy, action movie on Yoongi's tablet. Yoongi looked up at me and Joon when we walked in. Jimin's head was on his chest so he couldn't sit up at this point. Yoongi had given the two of us his attention as soon as we entered the room.

"Okay, guys we need to talk to you all," Namjoon called out to the room catching the attention of all five of the other men who lazed around. Jimin gave us an annoyed look when Yoongi tried to move to see us better.

"Okay, so we have some news to tell you guys. Hoseok you already know the bulk of it but there is some new stuff..." He trailed off when Yoongi shot him and Hoseok a deathly glare from his place on the crowded couch. "So," Namjoon cleared his throat before attempting to speak again, "You guys know I had been dating Mei for the past few months. Well, recently she told me that she was, well that she was pregnant, and that she didn't want the kid. I convinced her to keep the baby and she agreed to keep it if we were together and I would help. I was happy about this, but the truth is I never loved her, I still don't. I'm in love with Jin hyung and that is not something that will change anytime soon, but like I said Mei is pregnant and I am the father. as well So a lot is going to change," He finished his hands slightly sweaty and he looked like his nerves had only gotten worse.

"A baby!?" Taehyung exclaimed, "A living breathing baby? One that needs to be fed daily and needs regular attention? Jin he's going to drop the freaking thing! Or accidentally drowned them! He can't be trusted with an infant!" His voice was so loud I was almost certain he could be heard over in America, but before I could say a word to him for his volume or the way he was speaking about Namjoon, Min Freaking Suga beat me to the punch,

"Okay, one Namjoon is great with kids, and I doubt he would ever hurt the baby, two he is NOT going to be doing it alone! He is just said that he and Jin were both going to be raising this kid and I know for a fact that I will do anything I can do to help too. I'm pretty sure the rest of you will help as well, won't you?" The glare Yoongi sent to Taehyung was a perfect reminder as to why he was my best friend. Taehyung looked just about ready to curl up and cry when he was caught under the threatening gaze.

"You are going to be a wonderful dad Namjoon Hyung and I will do anything I can to help you with the new little bangtan boy or girl," his voice was coated in fear that only Yoongi could strike into the younger members. Even though he has never actually done anything, he's probably too lazy to attack anyone.

"Well, that's good to know, now you can go clean the kitchen with and then head to bed we have an interview in the afternoon and dance practice first thing tomorrow morning," I call out the last part as he is making his way into the large kitchen to begin cleaning.

Yoongi lets out a groan before speaking once more " I think I'll head to bed myself, let me up, guys,"

soon enough all of us had gone to bed Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, where all in their room, Yoongi and Hoseok had gone to theirs, and Nmajoon went to ours a little while ago.

As I was heading into the room (silently praying Joony had yet to break anything) I noticed the two full sized beds had been moved. The nightstands were brought to rest on the outside if the bed(s?) and the two large blankets where overlapping. Namjoon was on the left side with a small grin spread across his face.

I slowly craw into the center of the bed to lay next to him, my lips connecting with his as soon as I got close enough to him. It was slow, neither of us feeling the need to rush as clothes slowly found their way to the foot of the bed and we let our minds and mouths and hands learn the way of each other's bodies.

______________________________________________________________
"I love you Kim SeokJin," his voice range in my ears. My head was on his sweaty chest and i was fairly sure I might have some problems at rehursal tomorrow, but I don't believe I've ever been this happy before.

"I love you too Joony-ah,"