Eleven

Yoongi Hyung
Jimin I'm sorryyy I cant see you again today

Jimin switched off his phone and put it down on his desk. He had set his little lunch out on the table, ready for when Yoongi came

But of course now... he wasn't going to turn up.

He didn't realise it but he was pouting, heavily too. It was strange how Yoongis two day absences could make Jimin feel so sad.

A part of him wondered if the older was with that girl again. This made him feel worse.

Should he go look again?

No! Don't! It's none of your business!!

But it was really tempting...

I don't care! Yoongi will be here tomorrow just trust him ok??

Jimin groaned excessively and slumped in his chair. Lunchtimes without Yoongi we're just boring!

He sat there thinking of what he could do instead. Jimin thought about the homework he had and how he could probably get away with doing it now, but then he heard the door open and his first reaction was to immediately clear up the picnic in front of him.

Jimin scrambled to pile the food up and shove them into his bag or draw or anything he could find that they would fit in. Mainly because he didn't want anyone else in his class to see him as though he was waiting for Yoongi, as if he wanted to eat and share food with Yoongi, as if they sat alone in a classroom like this talking together and enjoying each other's company— wouldn't that be weird?? No body would believe that Min Yoongi enjoyed talking to Park Jimin, just an average boy who sits at the back of the class.

While he's shuffling the boxes of food around, Jimin has a sudden thought— what if it's Yoongi?  No body else comes into this classroom at lunch, so it was possible. Jimin began to speed up as much as he could. This only caused him to mess up more, dropping things on the ground.

As he bent down to pick up the dropped item, another hand reached down before him and scooped it up. Jimin knew is definitely wasn't Yoongis hand, Yoongi had a paler, thinner, delicate hand— This person didn't.

And not to mention, Yoongi didn't wear a pink leather bracelet.

Jimin lifted his head and quickly stood up. In front of him was Kim Seokjin, a friend of Yoongis, but mostly known for, of course, his stunning looks.

Seokjin had an eyebrow raised at the item he held in his hand before he looked to Jimin smiled lightly.

"Seokjin Hyung?" Jimin bowed instantly. He nearly praised himself for not stuttering, Seokjin was quite intimidating. He looked like he should be the son of a king, while everyone in this school was his servants.

When Jimin stood up straight, Seokjin gave a curt nod and held the item back to him.

Seokjin was one of those cool, mysterious people that didn't talk to many others unless they were his friends unless he desperately needed to.  So of course, Jimin was only expecting him to hand it back and leave without a word.

"Jimin do you know where Yoongi is?"

"Wha?" Jimin gulped, Seokjin Hyung just...?

"I said do you know where Yoongi is?"

Jimin blinked for a moment, still taking in the fact that the Kim Seokjin just asked him a question.

He was amazed, the famous four students of this school had each spoken to Jimin at least once— could he say that was an achievement??