The Terrifying Carnivores.

After that incredible fight, you've been following Jimin around like a lost, little puppy. He was strong and smart, which really caught on your attention. You never thought that a piece of jamless tart could be so tough and powerful, yet seem so gentle and flirty. He was a strange combination of soft and wicked.

You're following behind him, staring at the gorgeous man with ash blonde hair who is now talking with Hoseok. You two found this little sunshine after you left the dorms, and he was looking behind some of the decorative armours in search for his helmet which he still hasn't found.

Where are you guys going now?

The lad with red hair showed the prince what he wrote on his white, lined notepad with a big grin on his face. You looked down at the floor that has pretty, golden flower patterns. All you could hear were the voices of the two men who walked before you and their steps. While the hard, short and flat heels of Jimin's shoes clicked on the incredibly shiny surface, the metal that covered Hoseok's feet hit the smooth ground quite harshly, creating a clattering or clumping noise.

"We're going to the stables," Said the blonde, smiling back at the happy man with coloured hair. "Y/N wanted to see the horses next, so we're going there. I think you should come too. I was planning to have you and the rest practice horse riding anyways." One of his cute hands gently patted Hoseok's metal shoulder with care, staring into the deep, chocolate eyes of his handsome guard.

However, the man with striking hair seemed to be unsure of the idea. He didn't know how to feel about horses. They were incredibly big creatures that had a lot of teeth and four, incredibly strong hooves. They could accidentally step on his foot and injure him or even worse. They could bite him.

He looked down at his notepad and slowed down in his tracks as he started writing again, and the sound of the pen scratching the surface of the soft paper could barely be heard. Once he was done writing, he turned his notepad around and held it close to his chest.

The blonde male leaned a bit closer to have a better look at the notepad, trying to figure out what Hoseok wrote again. His handwriting was quite messy and hard to read sometimes because it was pretty small. But once Jimin made out what he wrote, he simply raised an eyebrow.

I don't want to go, they will eat me :(

"Eat you?" You scoffed, placing your hands on your hips and rolling your eyes. "Horses aren't carnivores. They don't eat any meat so therefore, they certainly won't eat you." You stated firmly, chuckling lightly as you thought about it more. Of course horses cannot eat humans since they simply don't eat any meat. Sure, they can bite and kick but no more than that.

Hoseok held out one of his metal-covered hands in front of your face as a stop sign and turned his head away, as if he wasn't willing to listen to you anymore. He looked at Jimin, waiting for him to tell that he wouldn't have to go horse riding.

''Horse riding is necessary for a guard,'' He starts off slowly and almost immediately, the red headed man moves his hand in front of the blonde's face, trying to ignore him too. ''So you don't really have a choice. Every guard except you has been practising horse riding. Even Yoongi and that's a huge surprise.'' Jimin continued.

The man with red hair let a small huff escape his mouth before he wrote something fast on his notepad again. He turned the notepad in Jimin's direction and his hands held it tightly close to his chest, trying to keep himself from throwing the damn thing at him.

But instead, the light headed male simply held one of his adorably small hands in front of the notepad. He didn't even need to read what he had written. In fact, he didn't even want to read what he wrote because from what Jimin knows, it could contain bad language. "You're going horse riding." That was all he had said before he continued walking.