♤♣

07.10.2018

"Okay, look here.. Yeah, that's right, Yi Xing. Keep going,"

The sound of the camera kept clicking from time to time as Jackson placed his arm on my shoulder and posed.

"By the way,"

Jackson spoke up as we change our pose, "Happy birthday, ge." He flashed me a smile and I chuckled, "Thanks."

We are currently having a photo shoot for Puma sport wear as me and Jackson had a collaboration.

"Celebrating later or nah?"

Jackson asked as the flash light flashed on us again, "Having filming for drama later." I muttered as I held my collar, "It's kinda sad that I have to cancel the birthday event for this year." I pouted at him once we are done posing and he laughed, "It's okay, you can do it tomorrow if you want." He winks.

I sighed, "Aren't we having Produce idol 101 season 2 filming tomorrow?" I stated and he snapped his finger, "Right, I almost forgotten about that."

"Okay, we are done for the first set! Let's get a break!"

I let out a breath as soon as the cameraman says that and the stylist motion us to get change for another set of clothes.

I couldn't help but start looking around for my assistant; my phone to be specific.

And I found her at the corner of the site as I motion her to come over, "Did my mom called?" She shakes her head while fishing my phone from her bag to show me, "Members?" She shakes her head again.

Okay, I thought they would.

That makes me kinda upset.

"But she send this." She said while holding up a bag to me after keeping my phone away; I took it and open it up, seeing a thermo flask.

I immediately grinned; at least she send me soup!

"Thanks." She nodded as I head to the waiting room with the bag; for a moment, it makes me look back at her.

I watched as she walks towards manager, saying something before she left the studio.

Where is she going?

I shook my head after that; why would I bother though?

Weird,

I know I'm weird but she gave me a familiar feeling when she first came.

"Wow ge! Are you drinking soup?" Jackson took in a deep breath as he takes in the scent; my mom is the best in making soup!

I poured out and share some with him as we chatted while waiting, "Eh ge," He suddenly furrowed his brows, "Where did Yi Qian jie go?" I raised an eyebrow on him when our eyes met, "Why are you asking about Yi Qian?" He shrugged, "Just saw that you have a new assistant so I'm wondering where is she."

"She's pregnant." I said as I drank the soup in one gulp but got choked for awhile when Jackson shouted after listening to me, "SHE WHAT?! PREGNANT?!" I coughed while patting my chest, "J-Jackson, you scared me!" He immediately clapped a hand over his mouth while another rubbed my back, "Sorry, I'm just shock."

I cleared my throat after my cough die down, "She said her husband doesn't want her to work too much." He nodded, "I see. But your new assistant looks kinda..." Before he could continue, the door clicked open behind us as we both looked back.

At the mention of her, here she came.

She's having a plastic bag in her hand as she closed the door behind her, "Anything?" I asked; knowing that she wouldn't talk.