♤♣

01.07.2019____

"Hey, Yi Xing!"

I smiled when Yi Qian greeted me; she came back to work after giving birth to her baby and I'm glad that she's healthy as ever.

"Welcome back." I shared a hug with her; if I would mention, she had been my assistant for three years before Ice came.

"Did Ice did her job well?" She jokingly asked when we both pulled away as I laughed, "Of course," Why wouldn't she?

At the mention of her, I looked behind Yi Qian; eh, why isn't Ice here today? I thought she said she will come a bit later.

"That's good," I pulled my gaze back to her and she's smiling sadly out of sudden, "Unfortunately she said she's going to quit." Oh, she's quiting... Wait, WHAT?!

"What did you just say?" I thought I heard it wrongly as I grabbed her on her shoulder and she's was a bit startled with my action, "She didn't tell you? She's quiting." WHAT THE HELL; I stared at her in disbelief.

Why didn't my own girlfriend tell me that she's quiting now?!

"And she told me to give you this." I let go of her as she took out something from her bag; the once again familiar white envelope show up again, "Here."

Wait... Is that...

No way, that girl haven't been sending letters anymore right before Yi Qian took her maternity leave; I thought she's not going to write to me anymore but weirdly, this letter reminds me about everything she wrote to me in the past.

I furrowed my brows and she gesture me to take it; I hesitantly took it and open it, getting out a piece of paper.

I can't help but gasped when I actually saw the familiar handwriting, "Are you sure this is from Ice?" I'm so shock that I can't really process anything in my mind, "Yeah, she gave it to me herself this morning." I started reading it without wasting any time.

It is still in English but she only write one sentence.

Yi Xing, I'll be waiting for you at home.

What?

That literally left me dumbfounded; so it was Ice who had been writing to me from Malaysia.

But I thought she only know me after she can hear because she heard my song from the radio?

I mean, no way that she can hear my song or any EXO song before she did the surgery isn't it?

If she can't hear, why would she even notice me? Or any other singer? Its pointless.

Or maybe, go by their look?

That makes me look up as I thought about it again; that doesn't sound like something she would do.

But, every letter she wrote to me, it's currently flashing in my mind now.

I couldn't understand some things when I read it but now, it start making sense to me.

She once thought about committing suicide; because her family is just horrible to do bad things to her.

"Do you know where is she?" I looked up from the letter as I ask Yi Qian, "She said she's going home." She just give me a shrug; Home? Where on earth did she have a home now when she ran away from home?

"Thanks." I thanked her for the letter as I quickly went back to the changing room, looking for my phone, "Come on," I muttered in panic as I bite my nails; she better answer my call or else I'll just skip work today to find her!