♤♣

30.06.2020______

Her training is getting more intense as Olympic is just around the corner.

Seeing her training nonstop makes me feel tired for her; I wish she could take a break but I don't know how.

I looked up since I was sitting on the mat at Mr Lee who were standing next to me when he was on the phone, "Nae, but she's very busy with her training now." He scratched his forehead lightly, "You know is just one month left before Olympic, I don't know if she would want to spend the time for running man filming." He's speaking in korean of course, but the word 'Running man' actually caught my attention.

"Two days? I'll just ask her and confirm with you later." He end the call; as if knowing that I'm looking at him, he looked down at me, "Do you think Bing Bing would want to go for Running man filming? They wanted to invite her to the show now." He said and I honestly shook my head; he sat down too now, "Why?" The sound of her kicking the target, creating a loud bang keep coming from the background, "She once said she won't join any show unless is with me." She just wouldn't want to go for it alone.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow and I gesture to her, "You can still try asking her." But I'm sure she will say no; he wasted no time as he stands up and went to her, stopping her training.

I saw her pouting while shaking her head as they are talking.

Huh, see? I know she will say no.

A few minutes later, he came back while sighing, "Well, you were right. She said no." I just simply smiled, "But I hope she can have a break for now. She's forcing herself to train when it's not necessary." He said while shaking his head, "Hmm," If he says so......

"Can you ask if I can go together for the filming?" I asked; okay, I know they are not inviting me but then, going to the show with her is probably a way for her to get some time off the training, "I'll do that." He nodded and straight away took his phone, calling again.

"They say it's fine if you come together," He said as he cover his phone with his hand and I nodded, "Tell them to contact my manager." He nodded and tell them over the phone.

It takes them a few days to contact my manager about appearing on the show as a guest, "Can I have the PD's number?" I asked my manager, "Wae?" He gave me a weird look but still pulled out his phone and show me the number; I saved it in my phone and dialed the number, "I have something to inform them." And I walked away to talk when the call connected.

I just wanted to mention to them about something that has to do with Ice.

"Please don't organise games that requires a lot of listening." I stated; because you see, I know they play games like imitating sounds and such.

Ice can't do that; how can she imitate something that she had never heard before? I don't want her to feel offended about it, "But any physical games would be fine. Whatever Kim Jong Kook can do, she would be able to do." The PD literally coughed, "W-What?" eh, I know is hard to believe, "I'm telling the truth. She can go against Jong Kook hyung alone. So any physical games would be more suitable for her. Just don't include any games that requires listening." He went silent for a moment before speaking up, "May I know why actually?"

........don't they know Ice started from Paralympic before she do Olympic for this time?

"She was deaf," I honestly said, "How is she supposed to imitate sounds or voices if you want us to do games like that? She never heard anything in her life until two years ago. She only manage to hear and talk after she gets a surgery." I stated and he goes 'oh', "I'm sorry, my bad that I haven't done enough research about her."