♤♣

01.10.2019____

I still can't accept the fact that she can dance so well.

With me gaping over here, she easily did the dance moves for the theme song while showing it to Jun Hao which is a father of the little boy; this is the one special trainee that we have for season 3 Produce 100 this time.

Sorry to say but; Ice was in such a rash to say that he's treating his son bad.

His son is a mute and he was crying that day during the grade assessment. But it turned out that Ice misunderstood him; the truth is his wife stole all his money before running away with another guy, leaving them with no food in the house too. And his son was just too hungry that he cried.

After that day, I notice that Ice have been leaving the house during midnight when she thought I have fall asleep.

You can never imagine what mess I have created; I followed her during one of the day because I'm worried about her too, and now all the trainees found out that we are together.

I knew that she can dance for a long time ago, I wasn't surprise when I saw her teaching Jun Hao. She used to teach Xiao Mai last time.

And the fact that I'm here now; I insisted to come with her when she said she had promised to teach him as apology.

Like come on, she's coming here to teach at 1am though! How can I let her come here alone?

"Don't look at me like that." She whined when she came out from the practice room as she pushed my face away when I grinned; I mean, I really can't help! I swear that my girlfriend is the most charming dancer I have ever seen in my life, "How can you dance so well?" Still, I asked in awe, "I don't know." And yeah, she gave me the same answer again.

She is one incredible human in this world; tell me, how can she dance so well when she never listen to music for the past 19 years? Her basic and skills were so strong as if she had learn it since she was born! Her balance was so perfect that I can't complain anything.

I took years to be like her and she can simply dance by just looking? I would like to say that's impossible but she got the talent there.

She doesn't know that I knew she can dance previously but after that she found out that I knew about it. She said she can just follow any kind of dance so I actually show her a pretty hard dance move for a girl and she easily did it.

"You guys don't look too." She frowned lightly as the trainees who are peaking with me just now is looking at her too, "Can you teach us too?" They asked and she instantly looked at me; I told her before that she should only teach Jun Hao once because it wouldn't be fair to other trainees, "I cannot. Today is the last day I'm teaching." She said when I shook my head lightly; she looked at them now.

"Okay," I was afraid that they will exclaim that it's unfair but still, "We will go now." I informed and they almost pout to me, "Sorry." Ice showed them an apologetic look as I hold her hand lightly to pull her with me as we got out from the building; she just bid them a goodbye by waving her hand.

"I pity them." She muttered as she looked back at them, "You shouldn't even teach Jun Hao in the first place." I commented and she pouted while looking at me now, "You know that's just my way of saying sorry to him." Of course I know; but later during the second assessment of their grade, I'll be the one who assess them too.

Knowing the fact that they get better because of Ice and if the rest that who didn't get a lesson from her did bad, what am I supposed to do? Gosh, that thought is bothering me.

"Maybe let me teach the whole F class? Since Jun Hao is F too. That will be fairer. The rest of the grade will obviously do better than them. They are the one who needs guide the most." She said; ah, seriously, "No," I frowned; If she teaches the whole F class, I'm sure later on there will be complaints from other class too, "Ahhh, Yi Xing," She throw tantrums as she shook me on my hand while whining, "Let me teach them." We stopped walking as I rubbed my forehead, "Ice, I'm the one who need to assess their dance later. The other class will complain if they know you teach F class."