Chapter 12

After composing themselves, Anakin and Satine stood back up and asked the nurse of the could go in. "Of course" said the nurse. "And I'm so sorry again" she said with a small smile. They stood outside the door and Anakin said "Ready?" Satine looked at him and said "I guess so"

Anakin opened the door and gasped. A second later he heard Satine gasp as well. He felt like running out of the room and hide under a table and tell himself it was all a bad dream, just like he did when he was a boy. Obi Wan was on the bed, but he wasn't the Obi Wan they knew.

He was had machines plugged in almost everywhere, most of them IV's. He had a heart monitor and an oxygen mask. He had bandages on his head, chest, and torso. A cast was on his left leg and where his right arm should have been, there was only a stump.

Anakin walked over to his master's side. He cried and looked over at Satine. She was in a state of shock. How can this be happening? Anakin thought. And why my master? Anakin couldn't bear to see his master in such state, so he sniffed a couple of times and said "I'll go and inform the others of his condition" Satine  only nodded in response, and Anakin walked out of the room, closing the door behind him and leaving them both alone.

Satine sat on the nearest chair and grabbed Obi Wan's hand. "Please come back Obi" she said as she looked down to her stomach. "We need you" she kissed his left hand and said "I'll be waiting for you, my dear"

Anakin walked as fast as his legs would allow him, and soon he burst into the other waiting room, where he saw everyone else waiting anxiously. "How is he?" Padmé asked. Everyone else nodded, they wanted to know how Obi Wan was too. "Well..." Anakin informed them on Obi Wan's  condition, and everyone was quiet. "But he'll wake up, right?" Ashoka asked. She had gotten off the ship unnoticed but she still was very worried about Obi Wan. No one had suspected her of being the figure on the roof, but she still felt guilty about it, and if Obi Wan didn't wake up, she would blame herself.

"I don't know Snips" Anakin said. "He might or he might not, only time will really tell" after that, no one said a word, and soon everyone parted, except for Anakin, Padmé, Ashoka, R2, and Threepio. They remained there, waiting for Satine  to come out. But that night she didn't come out. She stayed at Obi Wan's side, and didn't even bother to sleep. Everyone worried every day, and everyday they would hope. Hope for a change for the better. That would prove to be a real test of faith, but they did not lose hope.
Obi Wan would come back, one day.

So...I hope you guys have liked my story so far. I'll update soon and thanks for your support! :-)