I'm in love with a killer 4

"Great now I'm lost still..." I sigh and start walking. (how am I going to get home...?) I was worried so much that I didn't even know I was already home. "what the hell?!? How did I get here!?!?" I say looking at my grandmas house. "I guess I somehow walked my way home..." I go inside to find blood everywhere. "oh no... Grandma?!?!" I say running to her room and opening the door to find no one here. "wait Grandma doesn't get home till 7 tonight.." I say turning around and a guy standing there looking down at me. "who are you!?" I back up and trip over something I turn to look at what it was and it was a dead guy. I get up and slam the door in the random guys face to try to keep him out I lock the door and run to the bathroom then I lock that door and I jump in the bathtub I get in a ball and hope that the random guy doesn't get in.

<long shit sorry if it sounds stupid. ;-; sorry! DX FYI the random guy is a killer that is trying to kill her! XD >

(Someone help me....please) i start to cry a little but not much when all of the sudden I here the door to my grandmas room open. (shit he got in and the bathroom door isn't that strong... I'm going to die here...) I up and see a shotgun. "WTF grandma why do you have this in here...? Never mind that I can us it..." I get up and grab the gun but I've never used it before like ever. "A knife would be better but I don't see one of those..." I whisper to myself all of the sudden the door opens a crack. ( wait I locked that...) I quickly go to close it but it opens all the way and slams on the wall I look up to see no one there. "how did that happen....?" I walk out the bathroom into my grandmas room and see no blood no body no nothing I was confused as hell "WTF!!!???!! How did this happen???!???" I say running into the living room no blood no nothing there. "what happened was it just my mind playing tricks on me!?"

I walk to my room and open the door to see a guy in all black. (WTF!!??) "who are you?" He turns to look at me and jumps out the window. "Wait!!" I say running to the window. "He's gone... Who was that and why was he here...?"

I shut the window lock it I jump on my bed and roll a lot. (How am I acting like nothing happened....? I guess it helps or something... Wait what time is it...?" I grab my phone and look at the time 6:30pm 5 hours and 30 minutes till I go back to the park that I still don't know where is. "Man how do I get there...?" I sit up and grab my bag and leave. "okay I'll try this one more time hopefully nothing bad will happen..." I shouldn't have said that....

______________________

I guys and girls sooo how was it!? X) I know some of it was massed up and bad but I was sleepy when I made it!!! DX sorry so short!!!! )': This one sucked I didn't want to read it again so sorry guys! D'X

Vote and comment please!!! :)

Sara.c