I'm in love with a killer 7

I look up to see..... "eyeless Jack..." I say blushing a little "oh well you seem thrilled to see me I just saved your life and that is what a get?" he says putting me down back on my feet. "o-oh I'm sorry... thank you for saving me." I say looking at the ground. "oh it was no problem." he says blushing a little looking at the ground. (WTF!? He just got all mad that I didn't say thank you and when I do it's no problem....???? I don't understand all of this anymore.) "but I do have to say you look fine today." He says looking at me. "o-oh thank you. it's just something I put together randomly." I say blushing and looking down. "oh that's why it looks all fucked up. haha I was trying to be nice and I thought that was "the style" now but you just put it on randomly well let me tell you it looks stupid on you." he says all that with a smile. I sit there like I new it shouldn't have been true he tricked me . (I want to punch your face so bad but I know I can't because your a killer and you may kill me for doing that.) "thanks I try to look good unlike you." I say turning around and walking away. (nice come back Scarlet you got this down girl. Yes yes I do.) I look back and no one is there. "how do they do that stuff.....?" I turn my head to look straight and there he is in front of me. "How did you do that?!" I say backing up a little and freaked out. "I'm not tell!" he says childishly. "you know you really make me pissed." I say shooting him a glare. "Oh really!? that makes me so happy!" he says over joyed. "you are a weird and messed up guy. You know that" I say with a derp face. "only when I'm talking to you I do this." he says waving his hand and walking away. (what did he mean by that....? I don't really care.)

I start walking to the mall again. "man I really need to work out more. *sigh* (why am I so fat ugh!!!) I start to run and I get to the mall it's about 4:30pm I look around and there is almost none here ".....weird...." it's a very popular mall but there's like none but two guys and it got dark all of the sudden (even more weird....) I start walking to the books a million on the corner but I feel as if I'm being followed so I walk faster but I still look like I'm normal walking. (why is he following me..?) i look back and he looks me straight in the eyes with blood on his face. (holy shit!!! killer!!!) my faces changes to shocked and I feel the need to run but I turn and stop so dose he. "what do you want....?" I say backing up a little "for you to be dead." (FUCK!!! I'M SACRED NOW!!!!) I back up turn and start to run like hell. (I don't want to die today!!!!) I look back and he is chasing me with a knife one of those knifes that are fat and big.. I try to run in a store but they all seem to be closed even weirder no I mean no is even anywhere it's like humans don't exist anymore or did he kill them.

(Oh someone help me Jeff eyeless Jack someone please!!!!) I was still running trying to get to somewhere where I would be safe till I saw a dog not no normal dog this ones had blood on it and it looked unreal and then I saw it's smile. "....Smile.Dog....." I look be hide me and saw no one. (WTF did smile run him off?) I look at smile and he looks cute in a weird way but I love dogs so I'm just like pet most pet. I get on my knees and make kissing sounds and start to say come here boy. he walks up to me and I'm like oh my god so fluffy I start to pet and love on him kissing the top of his head and rubbing his belly. "your such a good boy yes you are!" *kiss kiss* "I want you to come home with me. your so cute" he just wags his tail and acts excited I get up and he follows me. I start to walk home and he is still following me (I'm hoping he will come home with me and stay forever!!) but then I come across the play ground I was at and I see a guy with a white hoodie on. "....Jeff...?" I say really low. smile runs to the guy over joyed to see him. (that most be Jeff or a guy that likes dogs as much as I do and don't care what they look like it what they do. nope it's Jeff.)

________________________

So I'm going to put other creepypasta people in it so I hope y'all like I really don't know if she is going to like Jeff or Eyeless Jack lol I will find out later hope y'all like!!! :D

Vote and comment please!!!! :D

I wuv u all!!! ;*

Sara.c