I'm in love with a killer 5

It's pitch black outside I wonder and wonder everywhere trying to find that park with the play ground but I find nothing. *sigh* "what now...?" I take out my phone from my pocket and look at the time (8:25pm 3 hours and 35 minutes left till I have to go back to that park I don't eve-....) I look up to see I'm standing in the park that I met him in. "how...? and when did I get here....?" I whisper to myself a little freaked out.. I walk to the swing I was in when he showed up. "huh how did I get here anyway I was sure that night I took the same way I always take.." I say touching the swing. "Play with me." I her I little girls voice and I look up to see a teddy bear on the ground. "uh who's there..?" I look around worried a little I turn my back to the teddy bear and when I turn to look at it again it's on the swing I sat in yesterday and the swing slowly rocked itself somehow.. I started to back up still watching the bear till I here. "Do you want to play hide and seek?" I turn and look at the slide to see a little girl with the teddy bear in her lap her long hair fell on her face so I could see it well but there was blood on her. (wait... I think I've see her before... that's right... play with me Sally...) "what do you want...?" I say backing up my eyes not leaving her. "for you to play with me." she smiled and looked at me with blood on her face.

I trip over something and fall to the ground I close my eyes for a second and look up to see that she wasn't there I frantically look around trying to find her but I fail to do so. I get up and look on the ground to see what tripped me but there was nothing there but my phone it fell out my pocket and I pick it up look at the time to see it was 10:55pm "what how did that happen...?" (1 hour and 5 minutes to go.. Wonder what I should do then be freaked out by Sally....) I walk over to the swing and act like nothing happened. *sigh* "man I wish time would go faster." I say sitting down on the swing. "why would you want that?" I here a guy voice but it's not Jeff's.. I look up and see no one. "I don't think you really want to see me." (shit okay what killer out of the group says not to look at him...?) I look at the ground and wonder. "If I was you I wouldn't wonder who it is." he says laughing a little. (what dose he mean by that...?) I close my eyes and all of the sudden everything goes quite I can't here anything but my breathing.. ".....what.....?" I look up and nothing no one no thing no nothing just quite. I look at my phone (....11:30pm.... What the hell is going on...? why is time going so fast or is it that my mind is playing tricks on me....? 30 minutes to go...)

I stand up and all the lights just shut off now all I see is black... (Oh god horror movie moment.....!!!) I just stand there and close my eyes to listen to what's going on around me. I hear the wind blow and one light comes on shuts off comes on again and there is a guy standing there he looks like the guy I saw when I was in my Grandmas room. The light shuts off again then comes on but no one is there. "what the hell is going on....?" I say backing up a little. then all the lights come on and blind me I close my eyes and hold my hands up to keep the light from getting to my eyes. and I pull out my phone hoping a hour didn't go by but it didn't (11:58pm. Huh really...?) I sit on the swing and wait 11:59pm I start to smile a little and wait some more. "Come on...! come on...!" I'm like a little girl in a candy store. (12:00am...)

________________________

So how was this one?! :) sorry if it's short again! DX I'm trying to leave it on cliff hangers! XD where y'all have to know what happens! XD

Vote and comment please!!!! ;) <3

Sara.c