I'm in love with a killer 3

I walk home with more homework to do. "I fucking hate those batches now..." I say to my self. I look at my phone 3:45pm 11 hours and 15 minutes till I have to go back to the park I didn't even no where was. "Maybe I should go and try to find it.." I look at a path that goes somewhere I've never walked so I go that way about an hour goes by and I have no idea where I am. I go down a alley way thinking it's a short cut to somewhere I know. but I run into two stupid guys about 20 or 21 way older then me. i try to walk right by them but one grabs my arm and I turn to look at the fuck head. "what...?" I say in a mean intimidating voice. "want to have some fun girly?" a sick smile on his face. "Really that's what your going to ask please I wouldn't go with two fucked up shit heads like you two asking a girl who's 16 year old girl if she wants to go with two stupid adults like you no and never so fuck off assholes...!" I say in a very angry and sassy voice. they both stand there with angry in there eyes and with that I smile and say "have a nice day." And i start to walk till one of them grabs my shoulder and pushes me against a wall. (shit now I'm a little scared...)

"That's it little girl you have just pushed it!" He says trying to take my shirt off but I try to keep it down and get away at the same time the other guy is just like whatever she's not getting raped. I start to tell for help but even when I was walking there was no one here so I had no hope of getting help. I starts to cry a little I was thinking. ( I'm going to get raped and killed here.... Wait kill... Jeff... I won't get to see him again will I...? I'm sorry Jeff....) all of the sudden the guy stops moving and I open my eyes to see blood coming out of his mouth I cover my mouth and the guy falls to the ground and who do I see behind him my Jeff.

"Jeff!" I say with a smile and hug him.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He says pulling my face to his with a worried face.

<I know that don't sound right but whatever! XD >

"Yeah I'm fine now that your here." I say putting my four head on his four head hugging him tight.

"I'm glad but sorry I have to go I will see you tonight I promise." He says kissing my cheek.

"That's okay." I say with a smile.

He hugs me and leaves I cry a little because I'm alone again now. "Wait where am I!" I say starting to run the way Jeff went but I didn't see Jeff anymore.

_______________________

So how did y'all like!!???!!! XD

Vote and comment please!!! <3

Love y'all!!! <3

Sara.c