I'm in love with a killer 8

"Jeff..? is that you?" I start to walk to him but I stop because he holds his hand up to tell me to stop. "what's wrong Jeff...? Did I do something wrong ...? if I did I'm sorry..." I say with sadness in my eyes. "just stay away from me..." he says and gets up starts to walk away. "Jeff! why!? did I do something to you that hurt you!?" I start to cry. (wait he may have seen me and Jack but there was nothing going on between us....) Jeff stops and looks at me. "I don't like you and I never will...." he walks away leaving me in shock and crying my eyes out I fall to my knees and cover my eyes and sob it out. it starts to rain and I feel like I need to die in a corner till I feel a hand on my shoulder. "you okay..?" the random guy voice says. (I know that awkward voice. "Eyeless Jack... why are *sniff* you here...?" I say looking up at him he then picks me up puts me on my feet and hugs me tight and I hug back crying again. (why is he doing this...? he acted like he didn't care about me when I saw him that last time... so why now is he caring...? or he really cared about me...) we both get socked our clothes wet and dripping water he pulls me away an says. "I think I should take you home." I nod and he holds my hand and walks me home.

It's now 6:01pm and my grandma gets home at 6:30 or 7:30 one of those. we get to my house and I open the door and we both walk in socking wet still raining outside. "hold on I think I have some clothes you can change into in here." I say walking to my old brothers room. he moved out 2 years ago and is now rich and has a nice family. I grab a black sweat shirt and long blue jeans and I go back to the kitchen. "here. I don't know if they will fit or not but you can try them on to see if they do." he just nodded an walked to the bathroom and shut the door I went to my room and changed into some normal clothes. he comes out and they fit him perfectly. "they fit?" I say tilting my head a little. "yeah they feel like my other ones I had on." he smiles and I smile back at him. "do you normal have no one home with you?" he says sitting on the table. "yeah my Grandma works late so I stay here by myself." I say looking down "oh.. sorry..." he says looking down. "no it's fine I'm cool with it I usually get left out its normal for me." I say smiling and giggling a little he smiles too and we both sit there in awkwardness. "so uh did you want to talk to me about something or do something?" I say very awkwardly. "uh yeah I heard what Jeff said and I know you like him a lot but the past few days I can't get you out my head... I always think about your smile and your laugh your so amazing and.... and I think I like you a lot...." he says with a red face. I blush o a lot and turn to look at the floor. "oh... and your sure that you like me?" my face is so red I start to feel a little dizzy but I push that away and look up at him. "y-yes..." he sits there in awkwardness. "but I will give you time to think about it, just think about it and when you know I'll be at the park waiting. okay?" he says smiling and blushing a lot. "okay!" I say smiling and blushing a lot too. "well I guess I should go home now so bye." he says walking to the door. "oh okay bye." I run up and hug him and he hugs back blushing a lot. he leaves.

"Man I really wasn't expecting that." I say flopping on my bed. (but I can't help but think about Jeff... why did he say that...? I really want to know but that dream I had that night maybe that was trying to tell me something maybe Jeff is trying to save me or something trying to keep me from getting hurt.....) "ugh!!!!!" I roll over an shove my pillow in my face.

_____________________

Sorry it's a little short I guess I've been very off lately should I continue dose anyone even like this or care about it??? I don't know I feel like no one cares about these books... *sigh* I feel sad.. but never mind that let's just all be happy and say I love you!!! :D

I wuv u all!!! *kiss kiss* ;*

Sara.c