I'm in love with a killer 2

I walked home in shock at what just happened when I get home I go to my room and fall on my bed with my face in the pillows. "How....? And why didn't he kill me...?" I say cuddling a pillow "and to top it off he wants to meet me again at the same place and same time....!"

5:45am came up and I didn't sleep but I wasn't sleepy so I got up out of my bed an went to my closet and pooled out my black sweater put on my dark blue skinny jeans I got my dark red converses and put them on then I grabbed my book bag and went down to the kitchen my Grandma had made me breakfast but it was a wast of food I don't eat much and I wasn't hungry so I put it in the refrigerator and I left.

I had my headphone in my ear walking and looking at the ground when I saw red stuff that kinda looked like blood I took out my ear phones and started to back up when I backed up into someone I turned around and saw a guy with a blue mask on. eyeless Jack was right in front of me... "did you kill someone...?" I say looking at the blood on the ground.

"What do you think." He says in a very sassy way and I sit there with a derp face then look at my phone it was 6:30am already. "oh shit I'm going to be late!" I say freaking out and I start to run but I look back and see no one there anymore.. (that was weird..) I get to school 10 minutes late.. I walk to my desk and sit down. I put my hand on my cheek look out the window and I go off to dream land where everything is amazing and happy but I rudely get interrupted by someone hitting the back of my head. "ow...." I look up to see my teacher looking at me with her arms crossed. (great more trouble...) my math class ends and I leave the class room to go to my locker but I get stopped by the three popular.

"Your smart right?" girl number 2 says

"Yeah I guess." I say rolling my eyes

"Good. We need you to do our homework." Girl number 3 says

"Hell no. now fuck off bitches." I say turning to walk away

"I know your secrete." Girl number 1 says crossing her arms with a sick smile on her face.

(Shit she knows...)

"What secrete...?" I say turning around and looking at her with a die face.

"You know what you did last night." Girl number 1 says still smiling like a weirdo.

"Fine I'll do it..." I say looking down at the ground.

"Good" they all say and start walking away.

______________________

So Wattpad deleted my first one so I had to make this one again so it may be miss spelled a little or weird and awkward. ;-; sorry guys and girls. ):

Vote and comment please!!!! <3

Love y'all!!! <3