I'm in love with a killer 9

I fall asleep and wake up at 3:00am to see someone looking down at me, it looked like Jeff but it could have been some random guy but at the time I was like super sleepy so I slowly passed out. I wake up again at 6:00am I get up at change out my sleeping clothes I look over to my bed and see a note on the floor next to it. It said "I need to see you. meet me at the old house that's close to your school."

"wait that house is honied!" I say dropping the note then I remember seeing someone who looked like Jeff looking at me but it could have been a dream.. "wait when do I go there? there's no time maybe anytime is good I guess..." I go down to the kitchen and see my grandma is home. "Oh Grandma your home. you didn't have to work today?" I say entering the kitchen but then I stop. (that's not my grandma... I should run... Or slowly walk away not turning around...) I slowly start to back up not turning away because if I do whatever that thing is will chase me. I make it to the back door then open it slowly and walk out slowly shutting the door and running away from the house. (I guess I should go to that old house....) I start walking though the woods and yes the house or cabin type thing is in the woods. I'm almost to the house walking down the trail but I stop and see a dead deer it was ripped open all it's guts were ever where and I got sick I love animals...

I walk by it and make it to the house. (Should I go in....? Or should I knock on the door....?) "I'll just go in." I touch the door and it opens. (FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! OH FUCK THIS IS SO FUCKING SCARY!!! SHIT!!!!) I walk in. "H-Hello is anyone home.....??" I walk in slowly and the door slammed behind me. "OH FUCK!!" I said turning and backing up fast but then I hits something. (please don't be a dead person! please don't be a dead person!) I walk up a little then turn around to see. ".....Jeff....?" I say looking up at the person. "yeah..." He says looking down at the ground. "what's up?" I say smiling and looking at him. ( I know he will never like me again so I should just act like a friend. wait.... OMG!!! what if he's going to kill m-.....) all of the sudden he hugs me. "I missed you.... please forgive me for saying all those things I said to you... I j-just don't want you to get hurt..." he say hugging me tight as if he never wants to let go of me. I hug him back. "it's okay I forgive you. and don't worry I'll be fine." I smiled and we both pulled away. "you do know if we become a thing you may get hurt not heart break hurt as in you may go to the hospital or die hurt... right....?" he looks at me. "Yeah and I'm fine with that." I say smiling at him but I get very dizzy and everything goes black I remember falling to the ground.

When I wake up I see white room like a hospital room, I slowly look around and I see someone awkwardly sleeping on the chair next me. (what happened...? I don't remember anything.... wait... Who am I...? where is this and how did I get here....?) I try to get up but something is holding me down I look over and see restraints on my hands. (why do I have these on....?) I start to pull them trying to get loose. (what is going on...!? I have to know!?) then I start to freak out and I hear weird things go off and people run. "stop freaking out your making your heart rate go up. you need to take it easy." the person said I look to my right and the person that was asleep is now up she looked old I feel like I know her from somewhere... "grandma.....?" I say looking at the lady. "yes sweetie I'm here." she walks over to me and holds my hand.

(What's happening....? who am I...? how old am I....?) the people around me gives me a shot and I freak a little but then feel sleepy and everything goes black again...

________________________

Okay big twist! XD so I hope y'all like I may kill the character off here! cx

Wuv y'all!!!! ;* <3

*kisses and hugs*

Vote and comment please!!!! ;*