Chapter Five - Chaos in a New Ensemble

New Outfit, New attitude, New Name. I'm ready to bring real destruction to my city and leave petty bank robberies behind. Well, for a while at least.  I'm going to need more money eventually. But for now? I've moved on. One by one, I'm going to knock my brothers off their high horses. It's about time they faced a real threat and I'm going to have fun being it.

I put out a web notice weeks ago. 'Any girls around 5" 4, with black hair and blue eyes who wish to acquire a large sum of cash, contact me.' A few replied, and I've chosen a group who have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The look-a-likes think they'll be meeting me in a few minutes. They'll find a letter on a table instead. I won't risk my identity for something as insignificant as my first multi-crime scheme. The letter is short and to the point:

"Each of you will be required to commit a felony.

One of you will rob West-Side bank, using my silenced revolver and cloak.

Another will spray-paint the statue of the Mayor pink, and do the same to the flag if time is available.

The final girl will activate the tsunami alarm and cause panic at the beach, before pouring the contents of the pink vial into the water.

Return here at 15:00 to receive your payment."

Whilst the biggest bank in town is robbed, the town center is defaced and the nearby ocean is tinted pink, I'm going to give my brothers a taste of what they've been dealing out for years - Defeat.

The wailing of the tsunami alarm awakens me from my thoughts. Good. That's my cue. I strap on my knee-high boots, checking the miniature jets are secure. The jet themselves are just for show, of course, It's me who'll be doing the real flying, but my brothers are going to see jetpacks on shoes that enable a villain to fly as they do.

The shoes won't give them pause, though. Their egos are so swollen they'd barely care. Their first mistake. I take to the skies, my first few meters are shaky and uneven as I re-adjust to flying. I practice for a minute or two until I'm satisfied with my own ability, then I fly towards the Penta Tower, the tallest building in the city.  I pull out my real rose-gold revolver - the one I gave to the girl was little more than a toy - and shoot a lone bullet into the very top of the tower, watching it burst through the center of the light that shines day and night to warn passing aircraft of the tower's height. That will attract the attention of my brothers for sure.