Chapter 17: Team Mavin. Closer Than Ever

We separated without noticing Ray standing in front of the closed office door.

"I knew it!" Ray laughed. "Fuck yeah, Mavin forever." We all laughed and when we all calmed down I spoke.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Team Mavin. Closer than ever."

Gavin blurted, "I'm thinking of telling the rest today. You got a sneak peak," He laughed. Telling everyone was news to me, but I didn't mind. I knew we were going to be together for a while. Maybe, hopefully, until death do us part.

------One year later-----

"Ray!" I ran towards Ray.

"Yeah?" We were in the parking lot of Studio 5, alone. 

I caught my breath, steadied myself and took a death breath. I pulled out a small black box. "I'm gonna do it, I don't know when, but soon." I smiled.

Ray pulled me into a hug. "Oh, Michael. I'm so happy for both of you. Team Mavin." We separated, he was smiling.

"Me too," I smiled. I put the box away. "I can't wait. I love him so much."

"I know buddy. He loves you so much too. Oh course, I love you too, but you're my family."

"I'm gonna go get ready for my date with Gav tonight."

"Have fun and don't get too crazy!" Ray laughed and so did I. 

I had something to do before I left work. I went to Geoffery Lazer Ramsey. I walked into the office that had Gavin, Ryan, and Geoff inside. "Hey Geoff, can I talk to you?"

"Sure." He smiled. Geoff stood and we walked to the conference room, which like usual, was abandoned. "So, what's up Michael?"

"I want your blessing. I want to marry Gavin. I already called his parents and they gave me their blessing." I explained nervously. "You're a fatherly figure to Gavin so, your blessing is as important as his parents."

Geoff stared at me while tears formed in his eyes. "Of course" he whispered and pulled me into a hug. "He loves you so much, Michael. Gavin's a lucky one and so are you. I wish you guys are happily married."

When I opened the door, Gavin was standing there. Shit did he hear? "Hey Micoo," He smiled at me. "First off, I just got here and two are we still up for tonight?" 

"Of course, Gavvy." I kissed his forehead. I smiled. "I'll pick you up at seven. We're going to Pomme de Terre."

"Sounds top."

I changed my mind there. I was going to propose tonight. "See you then, love." With that, I left the building. I knew he heard us talking so, I would throw him off.

-----Gavin's POV-----

I walked over to the conference room to ask Micoo if we were still up for tonight. I guess they weren't finished talking when I got there because, well, I heard talking.

"He loves you so much, Michael. Gavin's a lucky one and so are you. I wish you guys are happily married." I heard Geoff say. I was dumbfounded. He-he was going to propose? To me? When? Tonight? My mind was going crazy.

When Micoo opened the door, he saw me standing  there. Shit does he know I heard? I have to pretend I didn't. "Hey Micoo," I smiled at him. "First off, I just got here and two are we still up for tonight?" I hope he bought it.

"Of course, Gavvy." Micoo kissed my forehead. He smiled. "I'll pick you up at seven. We're going to Pomme de Terre."

"Sounds top." I responded

-----Back to Michael's POV-----

I picked up Gavin who was wearing black jeans, a blue button up, and had very messy hair. He looked amazing, just like the first time we went to Pomme de Terre. I was wearing black jeans, a white button up, the AH beanie and sunglasses. It was still bright out and plus they made me look so good.

"Hey, Gav."

"Hey Micoo." He turned and yelled, "Geoff, I'm going." Millie, Geoff's daughter ran up to Gavin and hugged his waist. 

"Have fun Uncle Gavin." She turned to me and hugged me, "You too Uncle Micoo." She imitated Gavin on my name. "I mean Uncle Michael." She smiled and both, Gavin and I, smiled back. Gavin kissed Millie on top of her head.

"See you soon, kiddo." We went to my car.

"Shit Gav, I need to stop by my house. I forgot something." I turned onto Amber Wood.

"Cool." We both went into my house. We both stood in the living room. "Aren't you gonna go get what you forgot?" Gavin laughed.

"No." I smiled and turned slowly in a small circle while saying, "Ladies and gentlemen. Four years ago, I met this young man and I fell in love with him." Even though it was just me and Gavin in the house I said this like we were in a restaurant. "We've been happy together for a year now. Thank you."

Gavin was laughing. "Very funny Micoo," and he kissed me. And like everytime I loved it.