Cuddles

Third person

Eddie and Richie were sleeping peacefully in their new apartment. The cotton duvet layed across the floor in the summer nights as the boys hugged eachother for warmth. Everything was perfect now that Eddie and Richie lived together. They could make out anywhere they wanted in the house (and they did.) And they could be as gay as they wanted to without people watching them.

They would occasionally invite the losers to hang out at their apartment; but the losers would usually be busy with work or college. Eddie and Richie attended different jobs. Eddie was in university studying biology, whereas Richie had a job as an entertainer.

Richie would work late hours, and Eddie would eagerly waiting for him to get home so they could cuddle in bed.

Their curtains danced with the wind coming from the open window, the cold air waking Eddie up.

Richie shuffled around in his sleep as the wind blew past him, but he stayed asleep.

"Fucking wind." Eddie muttered under his breath as he searched the dark room for a jumper to put on. He spotted his jumper laying next to Richie, so he leaned over his sleeping boyfriend and grabbed the jumper. Eddie lost his balance, falling into Richie's sleeping body.

"What the fuck?" Richie whispered, his voice sounded annoyed.
"Sorry I fell when I tried to get my jumper because I'm cold and-" Eddie quickly spoke, scared that his boyfriend would be mad at him.

"Eds, it's okay, don't worry! I'll cuddle you while you sleep aswell." Richie warmly replied, pulling Eddie closer to him as they fell asleep once again.