Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Baku baku nya nya

This video is on pap's channel

This idea just popped in my head so I decided to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Camera turns on*

Jordie was standing in a cat outfit without the ears since she already has cat ears. Having a mad look on her face with pap laughing at her behind the camera "come on babe you have to do it"

"I'm not doing it pap it's embarrassing"

"Hey I did the vote on twitter and the fans decided it was you who was going to. Now come on just do it so we can get it over with."

Jordie sighs as the music starts to play singing "baku baku nya nya baku baku nya nya" she moves her ears up and down and continues to sing "oh my oh" she starts to blush embarrassed about as the music keeps going she continues to sing.

"Baku baku nya nya" moving her ears up and down again but scrunching her fake cat paws together "baku baku nya nya oh my oh" The music stops as she gives alittle wink at the end. Pap just claps smiling at her "You do good babe can't wait to upload this on my channel"

She growls "If you do I am going to dust you so hard!!!"

Pap chuckles at her "I know you'll try but you won't admit it you liked it"

"No I didn't you idiot!!!"

Pap takes the camera "alright going to upload this now" Jordie then starts to chase him "GET BACK HERE PAP" she yells the camera pointing to the ground showing pap's feet as he's running away "Just try and catch me babe" he then teleports away to a place where Jordie wouldn't find him.

Panting he turns the camera to himself "Looks like the camera's safe for now. Hope you guys enjoyed I'll upload a gaming video see you later. Stay gaming~"

*Camera turns off*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~