Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Flight canceled rant

This chapter video thing is on Pap's channel and he and Jordie are really angry. So there will be cursing because Jordie's channel is kid friendly and she didn't want cursing on her channel. So they uploaded on Pap's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Video starts*

Pap is sitting in front of the camera. "Hey everyone as you know I twitted out that me and the rest of the fam were going to Amsterdam for me and Babe's wedding anniversary. That we are supposed to be there and not in my gaming room in our house. And boy do I have a long rant about allegiant airlines."

"We were suppose to go from Cincinnati to Amsterdam. Then meet our driver to take us to our hotel, but that didn't happen and we are still here in this city."

He puts his hand on his head "This made absolute no sense of why these fuckers canceled our flight it is fucking ridiculous. So our flight was scheduled at 9 in the morning we were going to get there in about 10 hours which was good because we had to be at the hotel at a real late hour."

Pap chuckled at how stupid explaining this was and how mad he is. "We got on our flight the plane was going down the runway until we just stopped and everyone was like what the fuck was going on. We didn't worry about it much and thought maybe in 10 or 15 minutes we start up again, the captain announcement came on and he said 'there's been delays because of "Weather issues" I'm using big air quotes" He moves his fingers doing the air quote things.

"And when they were saying weather issues. There wasn't any because babe looked out the window and told me that there were delta flights and united flights fucking flying off to other places! With freaking weather issues! I thought okay strange maybe they're just letting more expensive flights to go first then we'd go in another 10 to 15 minutes. One hour passes no communication at all we are still sitting there our kids were getting fussy, babe was getting out because of the heat. Then the captain comes on again saying 'Since we've been sitting on the runway for an our and a half now we're low on full' Well maybe if you weren't fucking sitting there forever we wouldn't be low on fuel!"

"So we went back to the airport to refuel the airplane. At this point we still had some time to get there but whatever! 2 Fucking hours go by back at the gate they didn't let us out of the airplane and babe plus kris were getting way to hot because there was no air on her side. Still no communication and everyone was freaking out that they were going to miss their next flights. I was getting very pissed off at this my wife and one of my children were hot as hell, people freaking out and we're still not going anywhere"

"Then the pilot says 'okay we filled up the airplane but the engine is to hot and is to dangerous to fly off so we have to let it cool down' That's a load of shit if I fucking heard it! Maybe since it was hot because of sitting on the runway!" 

He claps his hands angrily "And having your engine on waiting because of weather issues. It wasn't weather issues it was fucking management issues! Now we have to wait for this fucking airplane to cool down. At that point more people were freaking out even going up in the front saying 'let us out of this fucking airplane!' they didn't want to wait anymore. Worst part was all was that they kept saying 10 more minutes 10 more minutes, and we've been on this plane for 3 fucking hours!"

"People were getting really hurt by this. Babe passed out because of the heat Kris was hyperventilating, even a little old women sitting in front of me started having a seizure with stress thankfully there were a few doctor's and nurses on the plane that could help. Then the flight attendant said after that was 'would you like me to call 911?' SERIOUSLY! after all of that you decide to ask for 911!"

"I got so fucking mad I went up to them saying about my wife and child. I wanted to get off that flight then and there. Even a lady in the back came up and her child was having breathing problems  as well I remember her saying 'I wouldn't think I needed to bring a breathing apparatus because I though we would be there quicker!' After 3 and a half hours on the stupid fucking plane the captain announcement came back on saying 'We have another plane for you to get on so you can leave now' I finally snapped as we got off and went to the gate by that point it was to late for our family to go and enjoy a nice anniversary together with each other."

Jordie comes in "May I come in here. My time to shine! Those of you asking why haven't you guys looked up about allegiant first? On twitter, it's because we didn't book this flight my grandparents did for a week where my grandma could be off so we could all go. We don't blame them they didn't know. It's allegiant's fault."

She sits down by Pap as he proceeds to talk "All I got to say is FUCK YOU allegiant FUCK YOU!!" he turns to Jordie "would you like to tell them what they did when people asked a question before you passed out in the plane?"

"Oh yeah whenever someone asked the pilot or service on the plane is all they said was 'um I'm sorry we're just trying to do this right now"

"They kept saying sorry babe don't forget that"

"Yeah they just kept saying sorry"

"We don't want to hear a fucking sorry we want an answer of why we're not going anywhere!"

"But basically all we are saying is don't take this airline it is a real horrible airline"

"You got that fucking right. We are never taking that Fucking airline again."

"Anyway hope you enjoyed this rant of Pap and me at the end" she giggles "But we will get to Amsterdam we got a different airline to take us though it'll be another week until that it takes off. In the meantime thanks for watching Bye~"

*Video ends*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~