Chapter Two | Happy Birthday

Lucy woke up really early today because she can't miss her date. She quickly change and went out. She went to the park. Then, Lucy saw a note.

Follow the craved hearts. ♡♡♡

She followed it and she saw the only one, Natsu. "Happy Birthday!" He said. "Here." He gave Lucy a present. "Arigatou!" Lucy said. "Open it." He hugged Lucy from behind. "Wow! It's a key! And a key and a fire necklace!" Her eyes sparkled. "It opens strong fires! I bought it for you! And that necklace, this will be the sign that we're together and we'll never lose one another." Natsu said. "I, I love it so much!" She kissed Natsu and Natsu kissed back. Lucy's tears starts falling.

"Aw. Don't cry." He said.

"I-I'm not. I just love you!" She said.

They went back to the guild. The guild surprised Lucy. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all said. There was a gigantic cake that has key decorations around it. "Arigatou!!" Lucy shouted. They started partying. Lucy went to her friends while Natsu started to fight with Gray again.

"Minna! Look!" Lucy showed them the key and the necklace she wears. "That's so kawaii, Lu-chan!!" Levy said. "What a lovely couple!" Mira said. "It is sooo kawaii!" Lisanna said

The party is finally over and Natsu gave Lucy a piggyback. He carried her to her home. "We're home." Natsu said. "Arigatou!" Lucy said. Natsu carried her to her room. "Mind if I ummm... sleep-" Before Natsu could finish, Lucy agreed. "Sure!" They slept together with Happy on the middle.