Chapter Six | Lisanna

Natsu went to the guild with a fake smile. "I love you Lucy." He heard Gray. "I love you more." Lucy said. He looked at them for a moment. "Natsu!" Lisanna waved at him. "Oi Lisanna!" Natsu smiled this time. "Are you fine now?" She asked. "Yes I am. Thanks." Natsu said. He looked at Lucy again. Lisanna looked to. "Come Natsu." Lisanna held Natsu's hand and walked out of the guild. Lucy looked at them. A tear fell on Lucy's face. "Are you crying?" Gray asked. "W-What?" She wiped her tear. "No I am not." Lucy said. That boy, whenever I look at him with another girl, I feel like crying. Lucy held out the key that Natsu gave her. Fire. She thought.

At the park.

     The sun is already setting the time they get there. "Here." Lisanna gave the ring. "What? How did you find that?" Natsu asked. "I saw you threw it. So I decided to get it." Lisanna smiled. "Thank you. So why did you brought me here anyways?" Natsu said. Lisanna turned to her. She started speaking. And it was all quiet. The wind is different. They both stared for a while. Lisanna hugged him.

Back to the guild.

     Lisanna and Natsu came back together. Lisanna went to her sister. "What did you do to him?" Mira Jane asked. "Nothing, it starts today." Lisanna said. Mira Jane was confused. She juat nodded. "Hey Gray. Who's that boy?" She pointed to Natsu sitting alone. "That's the idot. Natsu." Gray said. "Did I have any connection with him?" Lucy asked. "No." Gray lied. Lucy held out the key again. "Who gave this?" She asked him. "You bought it before you fell unconsious." He lied again. "Oh." She said.

     Lisanna came to Natsu. "Natsu. Here!" Lisanna gave food to Natsu. "Arigatou Lisanna!" Natsu smiled widely. Lisanna smiled. Ouch. It hurts. Why? Lucy thought. "Let's go." Gray held Lucy's hand and went to the table. Lisanna and Natsu ate together. She used to be like this. But now, it's different. Arigatou.