Chapter Eleven | The New Slayer.

"Somehow, I'm deeply hurt. I don't know why I'm feeling this."

At Natsu

"Ohayo Lisanna!" Said the pink haired mage. "Ohayo, Natsu." Said Lisanna. "Breakfast for you!" He gave Lisanna food. "Aww. Thanks Natsu!" She said. Natsu smiled. She ate the food and went out. She stretched and inhaled the fresh air. "A good morning as always!" She said. "Huh?" She added. "Is there something wrong Lisanna?" Natsu said. "It's probably just my imagination." She said. "Okay." Natsu hugged Lisanna. They went in to prepare and went to the guild. Lisanna and Natsu went in with a bright smile but Natsu seems to be uncomfortable. "The atmosphere is different. It's not gloomy." He looked around and saw Lucy crying while Gray comforting her. Natsu ignored and went to Lisanna.

At Gray and Lucy.

"Gray, why is it hard to remember a person?" She asked. "Lucy, that is excused for you. You hit your head so that's why you lose your memories." He said. "Why? Somehow that person is important to me." She added. "Who?" Gray asked. "You don't need to know." She said.

At Lisanna and Natsu.

"Oi Mira! Got some meat there?" Natsu groaned. "Hai!" She gave Natsu a lot of meat. "DELICIOUS" He eats it with lots of food stuffed pn his face. Lisanna giggled. "Just how much can you eat?" She said. "FOREVA!" He added. "Ummmm. Natsu, can I talk with you for a minute?" Wendy went to her along with Gajeel and Laxus. "Is there something?" Natsu asked. "Just go with us." Gajeel said while Laxus nods. "O-Okay..."

At Gray.

What's happening? Why do the slayers having a conversation? .....!!!!! Could it be?

At Natsu, Wendy, Laxus and Gajeel.

At the park. "We just discovered something.... You'll probably get shock." Laxus said. "We are not the only dragon slayers..." Gajeel said. "There's one in the guild." Wendy looked down."Huh? Who?" Natsu asked. The wind became strong. "There's a reason..... Why the monster aimed for you.... It knew that Lucy would protect you... The monster was ordered to hit Lucy..... Because, Lucy is hiding a secret from us... The Dark Queen ordered the monster to hit Lucy so that she will forget her magics and won't be able to fight strong enemies." Wendy explained. "What?! What are you all saying????" Natsu said. Laxus said and he explained. "It's all clear, that Lucy, is the Princess of the Dragons and also the Celestial Dragon Slayer."