Chapter 10 | A Dream

¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|

Author's Note:

RATED SPG.

This chapter may include some inappropiate scenes. Please be advise

to have elders beside you. This includes sexual scenes. (SORRY) This chapter also includes Nali. (SORRY) Thank you so much and enjoy this chapter.

¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|

"Yes, yes Natsu!"

Natsu was struggling. He woke up. "It's just a dream!" He became mad. He sighs. "I thought, it was real." He became sad. "Lucy.." He said. He stood. Ate breakfast and took a shower. He walked out. "Ohayo, Natsu." A girl said. "Ohayo, Lisanna." He said still sad. "Why with a long face?" She asked. He sighed. "I wish Lucy would come back. She always appear to my dreams. I just wish..." Lisanna's eyes were covered with shadows. "You know what Natsu. Forget that girl and go out with me instead. He is with Gray anyway." She said. "I can't do that." He said. "She is precious to-"

"PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT HER! I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU BUT YOU ALWAYS PUT ME ASIDE AND TALK TO THAT GIRL INSTEAD! I DID EVERYTHING NATSU! EVERYTHING!" She said angrily. "She is always in your mind. How about me? Do even think about me? Am I safe? Am I still okay? I wish I could hear that from you Natsu. But, I don't." She said. "I do! I also think about you! Do you think that I love you? DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT? You are wrong! LUCY IS STILL IN MY HEART NO MATTER WHAT!" Natsu said. "I-I wish you'll die!" Lisanna cried and ran away. Now what, am I going to walk to walk this wilderness alone forever? He thought. Yeah, maybe. She is right. I should forget about that girl. She won't remember me anyways. She hated me. He continued to walk with his hands behind his head. She did everything. Natsu was so guilty. I should. I should put Lisanna first from now on. Natsu changed his mind. He tried to forget Lucy.

At the guild.

     Lisanna was sitting alone on a table. Gray and Lucy dating, Elfman shouting "MAN!", Mira Jane cleaning, and Erza eating her precious cake. The pink mage sighed and walked to Lisanna. "Lisanna. Can I talk to you?" He asked. "Yeah. Sure."

    They walked out of the guild and went to the park, the sun is already setting. "Sorry about what happened earlier." He said. "Oh that. It's fine you know." She said. "I was suppose to be the one to say sorry. You're correct. You should put Lucy on your mind first. I should just sit there. Alone. I should have not-" Before Lisanna finished her sentence, Natsu kissed her deeply. Lisanna was shocked but she kissed back. Someone saw them. She ran away.

"N-Natsu..."

"I did that for real."

They kissed again. After few minutes, Natsu carried her and went to his house. He threw her to his bed and they kissed. (CENSORED!) They both pant. "T-That was g-great." Lisanna said. "I-I know." They smiled and went to sleep.

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|

Author's Note :

     Sorry for making you mad because this chapter has A LOT OF NALI. I am not a Nali supporter but I respect them. Sorry!!!! Anyways, Natsu and Lisanna did not do the "sex" thing. They just make out, ya know. I AM SO BAD! So sorry if I made this a Nali chapter. SORRY.