Chapter One | My Love

"I love you Lucy. Promise me that you'll never going to forget me."

"I won't of course Natsu. You're in my heart no matter what happens."

The couple hugged in the park where they first dated. They love each other so much. Fate brought them together. They stood up. Natsu noticed that Lucy's shivering.

"Here."

"Arigatou Natsu."

Natsu wrapped his arms around Lucy. Lucy blushed, she put his head on Natsu's shoulder. They look like a married couple. They went to their guild where they started.

"Hey minna!" They said in unison.

Everybody's eyes were on them. "Looks like your having fun together!" Mira Jane said, a cute girl. "Lu-chan!" A voice called out.

"Oh, Levy-chan!"

"How are you love birds?"

"Umm.. Er... Lovely!"

Lucy's embarassed. Natsu lets go of Lucy and started fighting with his rival, Gray. While Lucy, went to her friends, Lisanna, Levy and Mira Jane. "How did the date go?" Asked Mira. "It's great!" Lucy said it with happiness. "Your lucky Lucy!" Lisanna teased her. "A girl like you does deserves that. Pretty, kind and funny." Levy said.

"Oi Lucy!" Natsu came to Lucy.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Go to the park tomorrow! I have something special."

"Sure!"

Natsu walked away and went to Gray. "Happy Birthday Lucy!" Lisanna said. "Ah. Arigatou!" Lucy said. "Same to us!" Levy an Mira said in unison.