Chapter Seven | Remember

"Natsu..."

"Wha-?"

"I love you..."

Natsu recall the memories yesterday. No. Not now. I can't do this to her. He saw Lucy with Gray again. This time, I will make her remember. He thought. "Ummm. Lucy..." He came to Lucy with Gray. He kneeled. They are all confused.

"Please, please come back to me!!!"

"What?! Idiot! I don't even know you!!! Get off!"

"I won't!"

Lucy kicked Natsu. "Just.... Come.... Back....." He said. "Who the f*ck are you?!" Lucy shouted. "I... Won't.... Give... Up!" He said. "Gray, I need to go out for a while. DON'T FOLLOW ME!" Lucy ran away. "No matter what happens Natsu, she's mine. You are forgotten Natsu. Forgotten. She will never be yours!" Gray grinned evily. "NO MATTER WHAT GRAY, SHE IS STILL MINE. I KNOW THAT I AM IN HER HEART!" Natsu punched Gray. "Tsk." He said. Natsu kicked the table. Shadows covers his eyes. He got out of the guild.

     He saw Lucy looking at the sky beside the lake. Lucy... He came to Lucy. "You know what, if you want to forget a person, don't look. So don't look at me." Natsu talked to her. "Here. This might help you." He threw the necklace to the ground and walked away. "What is this?" She picked it up. "Flame? Keys?" She is so confused. "I don't know! THIS DOESN'T GIVE ME A CLUE!" She threw it. And walked away. She looked at it again.

At the guild...

     "Natsu!" Lisanna came. "Oh, Lisanna!" He smiled. "I have one request." She said. "What is it?" His face became confuse. She whispered. He was shocked. He punched Lisanna. "I trusted you..." Natsu said. Eyes were covered. "We're friends. Just friends." He said. "Uhmm." Lisanna said. "Just friends. Pathetic." She said. Natsu walked away. He passed Lucy. "I don't remember." Lucy whispered. "I'm still with him." She added. She dropped the necklace. The faces were covered. Natsu tear fell. Lucy went to Gray smiling. "Love is good huh? You don't forget people who loves you." Gray said. "Yeah." Lucy giggled and looked at Natsu while he was distracted. You don't forget the people who loves you. She became serioys the time she looked at Natsu. Don't forget. The people. Who loves. You. The wind changed. Natsu is still by the door.