Chapter Three | Horrible Mission

"Oi Luce! Let's go on a mission! Just the two of us!" Natsu said as he tried waking Lucy up. "Sure!" Lucy woke up, still sleepy. She took a shower. "No peeking!" She said. "Hai!" He said. Lucy showered. She went out. After that, Natsu showered. They ate together. They went out of Lucy's house, and went directly to the guild.

     "Luce! Look here. It says that we should defeat a monster. It should be easy for us." Natsu said as she grabbed Lucy's hand.  "Are you sure about that?" She asked. "Of course! I'll protect you." He said. "Okay." She smiled.

     They went out immediately and went to the city where the monster always attack. "Fire Dragon's Roar!!" Natsu first attacked the monster. "Open, Leo!" Loke appeared and started attacking it. Then monster started attacking. They dodged it also. "Fire Dragon's Fist!" Natsu punched the monster and it was a success. But the monster isn't done yet. The monster punched Natsu. But, he blocked it. When the monster was still distracted, Lucy used her whip to attack. "Hmph!" She said. "I'm all fired up!" He said. "Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!" Natsu aimed for the monster. "Open, Taurus!" Then Taurus came and it aimed for the monster. It hit him. "Don't underistimate us!" They attacked together. Lucy using her whip while Natsu used his fire. It hit the monster. The monster then fell unconsious. "Good Job Lucy!" He said. "Arigatou!" The monster then stand up. It aimed for Natsu using his fist. "Natsu!" Lucy blocked him and she was hit so bad. She hit the wall and felt unconsious.

"Lucy!"

"Natsu..." Lucy then closed her eyes. Seeing Natsu for the last time before she fell unconsious. "You're gonna pay for this!"