Chapter Eight | Another Day

Here comes another day. Natsu sighs then looks up. Hands are on pocket, shadows cover. "Why won't the world help me?" Natsu said. "Natsu." Natsu knew it was Lisanna. "Leave me alone." He said. He passes Lisanna. He went to the guild. Seeing the two again. Lucy... He thought. Why won't you just remember. He thought again. "Ummmm. Errr. Natsu." A voice called out. The speed of the wind changed. "Can I talk with you?" She said. "Oh, Lucy. Is everything clear now?" Lucy held Natsu's hand and went out of the guild.

The Park

     "What?" Natsu asked. "Did we have any connections before?" She asked. "What do you think?" Natsu said. "I don't-"

"Why do you think that I always kneel down just for you to remember me? What do you think that I break tables just for you to know how angry I am? Why do you think you have that necklace on your neck before? You just threw that Lucy. You threw that! It's hard. It is so hard for me!"

Natsu threw the necklace in front of Lucy.

"Don't give that back to me until you remember."

Natsu left leaving Lucy behind. Lucy almost cried. "I don't know why Natsu." She walked around seeing the trees.

Follow the craved hearts. ♡♡♡

How romantic. I wonder who wrote that. She thought. She followed and followed until appeared flowers on the ground. Happy Birthday! It was posted between two trees. Hmph. Happy Birthday. Lucy held out the key. "Open, Fires." Lucy burned the banner. Fire... I just really wonder why I have this Fire Key... Wierd. She held out the necklace and thr key. "Similar, but how? When? Why?" Many questions spoke out. Why do you think.... Do you have that necklace... Before...