The Phone

This is the first One-Shot and it is an x reader sort so yeah first time let me know in the comments what you think

Mark was walking down the side walk. It was almost sunset and he was on his way home frome recording a video with Mathias  (did I spell that right?) when he saw a phone on the ground by a bench it was in perfect condition and no one was around to claim it in fact no one was around period. It was a ghost town only thing showing life was Mark standing in the walkway and the homely lights shining from the windows in the houses. The street lamps flickered eerily as he picked up the phone he looked around and decided to go home and figure out what to do with it. As he approached his house a new found sense of worry filled him 'whose phone is this?' 'why did they lose it?' why dose this senerio seem familiar?' It was when he got through the door only did he realize that he knew why the whole setup seemed familiar. "Sara is missing!!" "That's where I knew this from!" But he then realized how bad he did at those games and how if this is like those games the person on the other side was most likely doomed. Yeah that's just great note the sarcasm. "Well time to medal in someone's life and somehow decide their fate in some way" he turned on the phone only to see the background was something he did not expect to see it was a hand drawn picture of Mark Felix and Jack with there colorful hair and it was in a chibi art style. ( I wish I had such talent) it caught him off guard to find that the person who the phone belonged to was a fan now he felt it was his duty (hehe) to find the person the phone belonged to and not screw it up this time like he did in the games boy was he in for some fun.

Ok so this was the first of the prolog/oneshot things I'm doing if you want a part two or if you want me to read your awesome versions of this not 100% truly mine idea I would do love to read them so yeah also I just recently watched the Sara is missing and simulacra  (I think that's how you spell it) play throughs mark did so I got a little inspired. Well imma go peace.