PMA

Ok so I know I said that the next thing would be a one shot but I just wanted you to look at this video if you don't know who matpat is he's a YouTuber which is kind of weird because he's a  YouTuber you should know him but the entire speech really touched me because he talked about how he helped save a kid from suicide. He talked about how everyone should start being nice to each other on the internet and it's true we should. But I'm watching this video I realized something. One thing that truly suck out to me he keeps talking about how you should go out and maybe try and become the light at the end of the tunnel for somebody he's a little bit of hope that helps push them through that week. And I realized that's what I've been trying to do if you haven't seen me in the comments section of one of your books or like posting chapters on here which by the way is one of the longest books I have on Wattpad. I have honestly been trying my hardest to be person to positivity. I've seen as a recurring theme that some people may be in pain including myself some people who need to find happiness and they're trying to find it through writing and reading on this website and some even find it through YouTube and create books based off of it or some find it through musicals and create books off of it but they find it through whatever they're into like games and such and then they try to be happy. And in like a previous chapter that I have posted somebody decided to hate on a certain community that I am in. They brought themselves on to this website to just put people down and they made it as if this community was like a plague to just avoid it honestly I haven't read what they said because I don't want to support things like that but from what I hear it's disgusting no one should be proud of them for what they wrote it's just gross how they think that they can just put themselves in this position where they want to make other people upset about what they like. Those types of people are just the worst. And if you're like that I'm sorry I'm genuinely sorry 100% sorry because it's hard to get rid of that kind of mindset. People decide to hate on things that they don't understand or hate on them for one specific reason. And I mean Everyone's entitled to their own opinion everyone has their own brain right it's just some people use their own mind to try and make others happy and others think that it's okay to make fun and bully people for the things that they like. Maybe even things I can't control like the pitch of their voice or the shape of their body just so you can be as healthy as you want you're still stuck with this type of body that you have so you can control with it is the fact that you have less or more fat. And even then it's hard for some people to control that because if you're a kid you have to eat with your parents make you. But I digress this entire video just made me realize that's what I've been trying to do on here I've been trying to support people trying to make them feel better I don't know if I'm succeeding. But hey the words of jacksepticeye PMA guys. I want my account to be nothing but positive mental attitude. And I did in the last chapter say that I added a new bit to my bio. And it's probably just as summed up version of what I'm trying to say in this chapter. Which is the I believe every person on here is good in their own way every person on here deserves to be happy deserves to be loved deserves to be supported. And deserves to be cared about I just want you guys to know that even if somebody out there doesn't care I care if you need a friend I can be that friend we may never meet in real life but I can do that online friend I can be a shoulder for you to cry on I can be someone that you can confide in. And no I don't expect you to tell me where you live or tell me your phone number and even personal information. I just want you to tell me your problems so I can try and fix them best I can I want to be someone that people can find happiness in. I'm trying and I just want to know if I'm succeeding cuz sometimes I don't even feel like it. So yeah I think that's all imma go peace.

Edit: I'm serious I don't care who you are please talk to me go to my DM and just talk about your problems because I genuinely care. I just saw a person post a chapter on their book talking about how worthless they think they are and I DMed them right away. I have yet to receive a response but I want you to know that I will try and be there for all of you, cause you all matter whether you know it or not you are important to someone of not them than to me