field trips suck (especially if you live there)

ok so this is your typical peter parker field trip oneshot nothing too special. I asked if you guys wanted one on the message board and a couple of you said yeah so I'm making it. It probably won't be that good but I will try. anyways on with the thing
p.s. aunt may and tony share guardianship of peter because she knows how much they care about each other. (so she's not dead or a jerk) and she like comes over for dinner and stuff. also the Avengers are back together.

It was a beautiful day and Peter had to waste it waking up at 6:00 am to get to school. All he wanted to do was sleep. But no he had to get up and tolerate Flash, just once he would love to punch back, but no he was raised better and besides it would reveal too much about him. (being Spider-Man and all.) So he got up and got ready for a day of his patients being tested and learning things he already knew.

7th period never was his favorite with the teacher being a complete idiot it was hard to listen to the supposed chemistry teacher's ramblings when he knew so much more and half the stuff he talked about was wrong anyways. Safe to say Mr.Reeds was not his favorite teacher. So it should have come as no surprise that his least favorite teacher not only didn't believe him about his internship but seemed to plan an entire field trip to stark towers just to embarrass him. Though the only embarrassing thing was the fact that he literally LIVES there. It was hard for him to go home that afternoon considering the entire ride home he was silent, barely saying a word to Happy unlike how he usually talks his ear off. He was too worried about how he was going to make sure his family (the avengers) didn't embarrass him in front of his entire class and teacher.

Dinner was a disaster. It started out fine but halfway through eating his potatoes Natasha thought it would be a good idea to give him her Serious Mom Look™ and bring up the permission slip. "So Peter when were you planning on telling us about your field trip?" A smile almost as frightening as the sharp look in her eyes adorned her features. The world seemed to stop as all the Avengers turned to look at him, some with faces full of curiosity, some with mischievous glints in their eyes. One Tony Stark looked especially curious but in the embarrassing dad kind of way. Like he knew exactly what was happening and it wouldn't surprise Peter if he did, after all he was THE Tony Stark and the trip was to his tower. "Oh-wel, y-you see-e I, ahem, I'm going on a field trip to, well, here and I just want to spend the day looking at all the stuff I see on a daily basis without Avengers popping out of the vents." He sends a quick glare Clint's direction before looking back at Natasha. "So really I'm just doing this because I don't want to seem suspicious." He looked like he was proud of that explanation but from the looks on the others faces it seemed his point wasn't made. It was like an unspoken agreement between all of them (save for Steve, May, Bruce, and Thor who didn't like embarrassing the boy) that they were going to embarrass the absolute crap out of him. May signed the form and Peter put it away in his bag. This was sure going to be one heck of a field trip.

The rest of the month leading to the tour was filled with torment on Flash's behalf and sympathetic looks from Ned and Mj seeing as they knew about the details of his 'internship' and came over to visit quite a lot to just hang out. Ned fainted when he first met the Avengers and Mj just spent most of her time with Pepper and Natasha.

The day was finally here. The Wednesday was hard to get through. Instead of going as soon as everyone was at school they made everyone going sit through a power point on what to do and what not to do while there and what they needed to have.

The bus was loaded and driving off in the direction of the tower. Now many ' normal ' people seemed excited to be able to go to the tower but Peter was just bursting with anxiety and dread, Ned was trying to comfort him, and Mj was saving Peter's distressed face in graphite in her crisis notebook. The more Peter thought about it the worse he felt, and getting pelted by paper balls by Flash did not help either. The constant pestering about how he was 'going to get revealed' and 'Tony Stark is going to prove you're lying Parker' it was slowly driving him over the edge.