the roommate

Ok this one is a anti x reader one so yeah I hope your day is bright and full of love well imma go so you can read the oneshot peace.

Most people have normal roommates, but me I have an invisible one. Well let me explain my roommate is a demon, specifically a demon named anti. He is supposedly feared by many and was sent to protect me by the spirits of my ancestors as a punishment for killing so many people but once you get used to him trying to scare you with knifes and death threats he opens up to you and becomes a big old softy who can and will steal all your cookies. He can't be seen by anyone else besides me because of his punishment. Let me start from the beginning.
* FLASHBACK *
It was a normal wendsday and I was all alone in my apartment I had go to work in an hour so I was about to get ready when I heard what sounded like someone dropping a bag of sand and a voice say "CrAp WrOnG rOoM." And the same noise behind me considering I was walking towards the bathroom to shower. I turned around to see what looked to be a male, 26 (I don't know his real age sorry!!) Green hair on top of brown, greenish blue eyes, light green pigment to his skin, then he started looking weird there was a slice on his neck and every now and then his body would seemingly glitch around. I just sigh and turn back around and walk towards my bedroom floping on my bed and screamed into a pillow. I couldn't deal with anything right at the moment so after I finished screaming my lungs out I returned to see him standing in the same position still 'glitching' looking at me like I was crazy I just glared at him and asked simply "what are you doing here?" He again looked at me again with a mixture of disust and curiosity his voice was glitchy and a bit Irish "wHaT nOt GoIng tO AsK HoW I gOt HeRe Or wHo I Am?" Now don't get me wrong it did want to know but at that point in time I had like fifty minuets to get ready for work and was not going to put up with some bull crap. "Look I honestly don't care I just want to get ready for work and leave so if you're gonna do something do it now cause I have to leave to work a minimum wage job where I get treated like crap because all my previous relationships have sucked and people like to judge people." At this point he looked taken aback by my sudden outburst but it changed to annoyance. "LiSten SweEt cHeEks I woUlD loVE tO eXPlaIn BuT i FiRst gOTta kNoW iF YoU'rE tHe riGHt PeRsOn Are YoU NaMe?" ( ok so this is me writing this at like 11 at night now I know that's not that late but I'm lazy so typing anti's words like that will not continue for the rest of the thing cause again I'm lazy so his stuff is just bold italics ok bye (: ) honestly I'm not one for telling random strangers my name but this guy was just in my apartment when all my windows and doors are locked he seemed to have teleported so all I could do at the time was nod he smiled not a good smile either it was sadistic and cruel but something in his eyes showed he was happy so maybe this was his only way of smiling. At least that's what I thought before he started chuckling then I realized something was up.

"Good now that I'm here i should let you know who I am. My names anti and I have been sent by your 'ancestors' to protect you or something but if you couldn't already tell I'm a demon. And you're human which if you didn't know dosent mix so here's what's gonna happen I'm going to follow you places and you get to look insane in public how dose that sound? " I sigh and shrug giving him a look that read 'child I already look insane in front of people you won't change a thing' and got ready for work skipping the shower today cause I don't have enough time I go and brush my teeth, hair, put on my uniform which consisted of black shoes white leggings some blue shorts and a matching blue Polo Shirt with my name tag and my hair in a bun, no makeup cause there's a policy on that plus it's just work it's not like I'm impressing anyone. I exit my room to find anti by the front door waiting like a kid ready to go to the park.

"So wait you're coming with me right? Aren't people gonna see you or something?"  He giggles a little and responds with a small " no silly no one can see me but you~" I sigh and walk out the door with him behind me I open the door to my car and he gets in the other side no not by opening the door but by teleporting inside and buckling up. We went to work like that together ever since and he always kept the creepers away by pinching them until they left my area. Sure it was bad for business but it was good for me and my sanity. Sometimes I would fake a phone call just to have important conversations with him and they would usually end with me getting looked at weird or sometimes I have to be sent home because he would tell me how much my grandparents miss me and I would have to go cry in the back room because of how much I miss them but having anti around has made my life less lonely and I don't regret the day I met him.

Return when (if) the next chapter comes out to see how they hold up when name gets her period. Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.
Lol well I hope you liked this oneshot tell me if you want more and leave comments for ideas anyways imma go peace.