At the competition grounds

^^AGAIN NOT U.S.N BUT ITS ONE OF MY FAVES FROM PYEONG CHANG WINTER OLYMPICS^^

(SOZ FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES. I HAVE NO EXCUSE OTHER THAN ME BEING LAZY. BTW I TIME SKIPPED BECAUSE I DOUBT ANYONE WANTED TO HEAR ABOUT THE REST OF THE CAR RIDE)

THOMAS POV 

"Cool, two beds!" I yell and toss my bags aside and take a running jump onto the king sized bed on the left hand side of the room. "But I don't want to sleep separately." Alex whines. "One for eating, one for sleeping?" "Agreed."

"You ready to practice yet?!" Lafayette practically screams as he busts into our hotel room. "WE JUST GOT HERE YOU FRENCH FUCKER!" 

"THAT DOES'NT ANSWER MY QUESTION!" 

I let out a long sigh and stand. "Fine...asshole." 

Time skipp

I lace up my skates and tuck them into my boots. "thoMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I hear a voice coming toward me. I turn sharply to see Minako sprinting toward me, sasuke behind him. Due to the height difference he hits me straight in the stomach. "Oof! Hi Minako." I say, chuckling softly. 

Minako also went to the same skating club as Sasuke and I but later moved to start competing in Massachusetts. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE MAKING  A COME BACK! I THOUGHT YOUR CAREER WAS FOR SURE OVER!" 

"Well prepare to get your ass beat for at least another 9 years kid." I say while standing back up. "Thomas I got you a caramel latte." Alex says, handing be a green Starbucks cup. I kiss his cheek before taking the steaming drink. 

"Wow." Minako grins.

"That was really gay."

"Haha Minako now screw off. You're going to need it if you have any chances of beating me."

By now Its common knowledge that me and Alex are dating, thanks to our prime coach Lafayette. "Hey laf. Who did you leave to take care of the rink?" 

"Oh dont worry mon ami I left Bella in charge." "Oh yeah the blue haired girl, she seemed kind of familiar when I met her." 

"Maybe thats because shes a self insert." Lafayette says rolling his eyes. "What do you mean?" "Shes the author." 

"THE author?" 

"Well you see my innocent little Thomas we are all jus-" Lafayette is cut off by Alex. "Normal and real people right Laf." Lafayette just crosses his arms and walks away. 

"Ummmmmmm, well im just going to practice now." I say and step onto the ice.  "Dont overdo it!" Alex calls from the side of the rink before running after laf. 

"That was... weird." I say to Minako. "Ill say." He laughs, " I cant believe you dont know considering your a main character."

A/N

I HAVE A NEW A.U IDEA PLZ DONT KILL ME BUT IM DOING IT NOW. ITS ABOUT ART. THATS ALL I WILL SAYS.