I Want You... I Need You...

I did not want to think about it. Furthermore, I could not allow myself to think about it, and yet, I couldn't keep my mind from playing that particular event from early that morning.

But then again, how could I not? Everything was still there; his voice was still there; the minty scent of his breath was still there; the tremor in his hands. Then there was those embracing arms around my neck that compelled me to stay still as a statue, not because I didn't want to return the loving gesture, but because I knew that if I dared so much as to move a muscle, everything would go straight downhill; not to mention that impending need I had of running after him to keep him by my side and protect him from whatever was hurting him, but how can danger protect innocence?

I needed to take over the entire situation again, take control over myself, and I needed to do it as quickly as possible because things weren't going as smoothly as I had originally planned, which is why I ultimately decided to set the kids free for the next class, since the mid-term exam was scheduled to take place on Friday. I could not face Declan just yet.

Everything, from the delicate way he spoke to me to the methodical, careful movements he made around me told me to watch it, because surprisingly enough, he wasn't trying to elude me or push me away. In fact, he was doing exactly the opposite; that's what scared me the most.

You see, it is simple to hurt, manipulate and deceive people when they deserve to be hurt, manipulated and deceived; even more when they feel they can take on the world - it's easy, tempting even, to find out how strong they really are, how much they can take. The problem was, Declan Donnelly fit in none of these categories. He was the kind of person that would give you everything you wanted, whenever you wanted it, without fighting back; only, it wasn't because of lack of will, but because he was the most fragile creature that I had ever come across, which in time, was what had first captivated me. A week before that day, the boy represented nothing but a quick, easy fuck, and yet I now found myself sitting at my desk thinking about his voice, the minty scent of his breath, the tremor in his hands, but especially, those slim arms tightly holding around my neck.

I somehow managed to keep myself occupied until Thursday, but the worse came at night, when I was restlessly lying on my bed, sweating and panting, tossing and turning; my swollen cock begging for release as my wandering mind fantasised about all the possible scenarios that could have taken place if I'd have just hugged him back; if only I'd had the chance to pull him closer toward me. We would have pulled away a bit, and I would have teased him until his knees buckled. I would have him trapped and completely helpless until he would finally give in and move his lips towards mine, then, without hesitation, my hands would travel down to caress each and every single part of his slender body; he would shiver with anticipation; he would tell me that he wanted me, that he needed me and then...

Then there would have been no way back...

But I did not want to think about that. Furthermore, I could not allow myself to think about it.

Before I knew it, my hand was on my aching dick, and I was pumping furiously, softly biting my lip to keep me from mumbling Declan's name to the dark emptiness of my bedroom.

Eventually, as the images of my sexy little boy attacked my mind like an angry hurricane, I had to speed up the rhythm of my hand, and the harder I pumped, the more agitated my breathing became, the louder my moans, the needier my cries, the stronger my grip...

"I want you... I need you..."

And that's the story of one of best orgasms of my life and for God's sake, I couldn't wait to find out what the real thing felt like if only thinking about him had me going like that. I'm not going to lie, I still get instantly hard every time I tell that story. In case you don't believe me, you are more than welcome to corroborate it yourself.

***

Morning came too quickly for my liking and when I left the bed, I felt as annoyingly tired as I did the night before.

It was still early when the mailman came knocking on my door with a small brown package. After signing the form, I closed the door and opened the box, taking only a quick look at the small, plastic-covered book that was inside before placing it carefully inside my briefcase. I went on my way to school.

Fortunately, the students of my morning class were already sitting in silence in their respective places when I came into the classroom. Declan gave me a shy look that vanished completely once I turned toward him. Had my boy felt something too? I sure as hell wanted to find out.

"Take one and pass the rest to the person behind you," I said as I placed a small pile of sheets on the first row. "You are not allowed to make a single noise, no matter what the situation is and keep your eyes on your exam, if you don't mind. If you don't follow these simple rules...let's just say you'll wish you had. Once you have finished, leave your paper on your desk, get out and I'll see you next Friday, since I'm not going to be here for Tuesday's class."

I wanted till every last student had a sheet layed upside down in front of them. You have 50 minutes counting from now...go!"

I let out a long sigh before turning away to take my seat behind the desk. Some of the papers still need to be graded, but once again, my imagination was running away, keeping me from concentrating on anything other than the small boy in the far corner of the classroom. Truth is, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Declan. Not once did he look up and his pen never left his hand; it was obvious that my thoroughly elaborated exam did not represent a challenge for him.

I smiled to myself.

Needless to say, he finished before everyone else did, and was quick to place the paper in the centre of his desk without even looking at me before quietly heading for the door.

"I need to talk to you, Mr. Donnelly."

He stopped dead on his heels and everybody turned to look at him. "Sure, sir." Then, he stepped out.

"What exactly are you looking at? Is your name Mr. Donnelly?" I told the few people who remained staring at me, Stephen among them.

Exactly fifty minutes later, the classroom was empty and Declan was standing right in front of me. He didn't even give me time to say a word, for he immediately blurted out, "I'm sorry for my...inappropriate behaviour the other day, sir. I'm really sorry. I don't know what is going on with me lately, but I promise it won't ever happen again..."
"Declan? Shut up for a moment. The only reason I asked you to stay is because I have something I think you might like," I said, digging into my briefcase to find the book I had ordered for him a few days ago, taking advantage of the golden opportunity that had presented to give it to him without arousing any kind of suspicion.

"Nine Stories, by J.D. Salinger. You haven't read it, have you?"

His shocked eyes looked at the book, then at me repeatedly as the ghost of a smile dangled from his lips.

"You remembered..."
"Of course I did."

Declan's trembling fingers took the book from my hands and examined it carefully, almost as if he was trying to prove it wasn't real.

"God!" He exclaimed, "I've been searching for this for a long time. You didn't have to, sir."
"Take it as an apology. I had no right to get into your personal issues, but I do want you to know that even if I'm only your teacher, I still care about you and I'm here if you need anything."
"I don't know what to say, sir."
"Say thank you."
"Thank you! Would it be totally inappropriate if I hugged you right now?"

A knot formed in my stomach.

"Yes it would... Unless you want another Salinger book."

He giggled childishly and the delicate sound invaded my eardrums, making me feel happy for some reason.

"Now get out. I have work to do."

Declan nodded courteously.

Before he turned away, I quickly placed my hand on his cheek, compelling him to look at me.

"Take care of yourself." His bluey-green eyes sparkled. "And read that damn book!"
"I'll start right now, sir." He said, clutching his gift even tighter to his chest.