Chapter 4

Iam used to wake up early so Iam already up at 7 am and I start to get ready. I go to the bathroom to wash my face. After I dried my face with a towel I look in the mirror . I look in my gras green eyes that shine beautifully but right under them I see my dark eye bags . I didn't sleep well for months and you can clearly see that. Normaly I would put some concealer on but I left all my make up behind. I take out my comb and brush my brown shoulder long hair. I could brush my hair for hours because it's relaxing.

 I go out of the bathroom and get dressed.Since I didn't get any school uniform yesterday I just wear the things that I have with me . A white T-shirt, a jeans and a pair of black Converse.

Liam is still sleeping. He looks so peaceful and I don't want to wake him up, but I have to. Liam is just 7 years old and I feel so sorry because he has to live like this now. Without parents, at a place he doesn't know. 

I go to him and shake him lightly. "Liam get up ,its time."

He lets out a long yawn. I tell him to get dressed so he does.  

---------

At 7.45am someone knocks at the door, what I guess is the guy from yesterday.

"Good morning" Namjoon says and gives me a school uniform.He slips past me and also gives Liam a uniform. I let out a sigh because I have to get changed again.

I look at Namjoon and expect him to go out but he just stands there.

"Don't you want to go wait outside or do you want to watch me change my clothes?"

He looks at me and smirks "If you don't mind ..."

I roll my eyes and point to the door . He laughs a little and goes out of the room.

Liam doesn't seem interested and puts on his school uniform.

Namjoon is really something.

---------

I already had 3 different subjects today and noone seems to care about me and noone asks me questions. Namjoon left to his own class after he brought me and Liam to our class. Since Liam is 7 and Iam 16 we go in different classes. Iam little bit worried because I don't like to leave him alone, but I think we are save here so that calms me down.

I hurry to my locker to take my books for the next class but when I open my locker someone slams it close again.

"Hey ,beautiful"

I confusedly look at the person. WTF.

Its a tall guy with broad shoulders and a big smirk on his face.

"Who are you ? What do you want ?!" I annoyedly open my locker again, not looking at him.

All of sudden he pushes me against the lockers.

His lips touch my ears.

 "you" he whispers

My eyes widen and I try to push him away but he is way stronger than Iam so I have no chance. I can fight against demons but with weapons, this is something different .

"Let me go !!" I say loudly.

"Why would I ? You're pretty, my type. I am also attractive so why don't we start something ?"

His lips near mine but before they meet I turn my face to the left so that he pecks my cheek which is disgusting.

Out of the blue he gets thrown to the ground.

A/N: Right now its not that exciting but I promise it will get better😀.Anyways I hope you like it so far.

Have a nice day ❤